Poll: Is this fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
No
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is this fair?
Bug 
Astari got permanently banned for saying "inb4 alt accounting" in response to Tomo when he was asked how did he upload a recording for a ban request whilst he was banned (This recording was taken before he was banned... Anyone with an IQ above 5 can figure that out)which is apparently enough "evidence" to be perma banned even when it was clear no alt accounting took place and Astari was not admitting to anything - Astari thought it was obvious that it was sarcastic - Which it was.

Astari has attempted an unban appeal twice now (both failed) and he has been banned for quite a few months - with no evidence given, the only assumption to alt accounting is the fact that a recording of Astari was uploaded during his ban (this account was not new as you can see from the video). Suarez commented saying "As the banning administrator I think he deserves another chance."

Astari asked for evidence of "double accounting"

Nighthawk responded saying  "Pending investigation." 

Later responding saying "I will gather all I have shortly and present it when I can."

Astari then had to wait for two weeks just to recieve a reply saying "DENIED" from Nighthawk'd. Nothing was "presented"

This shows blatant abuse of administrative powers - Astari has played for hundreds of hours just to be swiftly kicked out of the community for no actual valid reason - he was targeted. I have been with fearless for years and have seen this happen again and again - it has to stop...

So, is this fair?

Ban appeal:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid546484
[Image: aqmlr63.jpg]

not even prepared to comment on this situation until some people find or grow a brain.
It would be nice if Soulripper responded to this before Nighthawk'd deletes the thread
What the actual f*ck. give this man a unban
This is my opinion about the UBR:

1º- On my perspective Tomo asked how he got on the servers which he failed to reply.
2º- Masternoda gaved him evidence on the UBR, so there is evidence.

Soo i think the best thing to do is making a "good" UBR which explains your point of view etc, not just asking for "evidence".
If he didnt get any reply on his UBR within 7 days it shall get approved for UBR rule 7.
(01-18-2016, 06:06 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote: This is my opinion about the UBR:

1º- On my perspective Tomo asked how he got on the servers which he failed to reply.
2º- Masternoda gaved him evidence on the UBR, so there is evidence.

Soo i think the best thing to do is making a "good" UBR which explains your point of view etc, not just asking for "evidence".

No no no no
You don't understand like everyone else

theres something called time, and i can still post things after the time im banned on the forums, its strange how my alt has the SAME money as me, the same name as me, the same clan rank as me.

You guys actually think that i'd record a video on a alt account and then post a ban request, i find that very insulting to my intelligence.
(01-18-2016, 05:55 PM)Innocent Potato Wrote: What the actual f*ck. give this man a unban

thanks for your input, however it seems your input and anybody who wants to go against Nighthawkd is shushed, 

Fuck having a free opinion.
I think its quite unfair. Astari obviously said it in a sarcastic manner. Astari has been playing long enough to know that alt accounting would get him fucked up. Its just petty reasoning.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Its alright saying its a valid ban, but then they don't explain themselves

Its like going into a court case and just sitting there and saying that they did it without any explanation or evidence.