UBR: Astari (The remade edition because some people can't read)
Your name: Astari

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65576596

Your ban ID: 66807

Banned by: [FL] Suarez (Extended by [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Double Accounting // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: When i was banned, i requested the evidence that proved i was alt accounting, this was never gave to me.  I feel like my ban was a quick and easy way for me to be removed from the server community, HOWEVER this is MY opinion. 

Feel free to reply i guess, im not sure what i should say here. 

Edit/repost reason: In the thread i clearly asked for the evidence and not a straight deny, Id like to request that a different administrator whom isn't close to nighthawkd reviews this or the other thread, seen as im being blatantly ignored on TS, i made this thread.
Suarez Wrote:I think I remember Astari mentioning that on the day off his ban. Something to do with a CSGO Smurf that he was still logged in to and forgot to log out of. I don't think it was done intentionally. As the banning administrator I think he deserves another chance.

I think my points were overlooked in the previous thread.
(01-18-2016, 06:00 PM)Suarez Wrote:
Suarez Wrote:I think I remember Astari mentioning that on the day off his ban. Something to do with a CSGO Smurf that he was still logged in to and forgot to log out of. I don't think it was done intentionally. As the banning administrator I think he deserves another chance.

I think my points were overlooked in the previous thread.

Everything you say against Nighthawkd is overlooked (applied for basically everyone on FL) and its really starting to piss me off,

No doubt this will now get denied as i've stated a fact.
Denied. User is failing to abide by the courthouse rules.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda