Both of them broke fearRP.
Evidences:
[Image: frankjungle92y7dsjavm.png]
[Image: frankjungleingah28nla9u0g.png]
[Image: frankjunglescptxgn3v9cm.png]
https://youtu.be/7xai8Y5XSWM

here the direct photolink of the ingame photo:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/...j6likd.png
This dosen't prove anything, also the video clearly shows that your gun is down, and you're clearly not pointing your gun at them, therefore they're not breaking fearRP.

Im a friend of Rafael, and I saw this happen.
not invovled.

Btw FearRP still appears even the gun is lowerd.
Not involved btw it's recorded on v2d and on topic you said server v33
(01-19-2016, 07:22 PM)Moon Wrote: Not involved btw it's recorded on v2d and on topic you said server v33

thanks - changed it
If they are cuffed then yes but other then that unless you pointed a weapon at them and told them to get against the wall, and have proof, then nothing can be done here. I will give you 24 Hours to provide any proof you may have of it or I will be forced to deny it.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
What exactly was "Just a prank", since that sentence is often used nowadays as an excuse to break the rules?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hey Nighthawk!

It is not possible, that you write "face the wall" when they still breaking fearRP... You have two Options without a microphone, you can write in the Chat, or you can try to catch them, but both doesnt work...

First they have to stop, when i have a gun on them (i told them to "stop" - check the Chat)

They ignored it.

So if they would stop, like they are forced cause i had a gun out, i could go on with the RP and Arrest them correctly....

Anyway, you can see that i had a gun out, told them to "stop" - so they broke fearRP.
No proof that the gun was pointed at the accused players when telling them to stop.

Player report denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]