So now that Grub has resigned who would you like to see as Super Admin?
Being legit it would be great if we could have an actual public vote on this matter
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • mgdwszx, goigle!
Like Agorith said, an SA for Europe and one for America. It helps keep an active SA on the servers and forums. For Europe I'm torn between, Falcao, Viljo or Infernaw. And for America, probably Nighthawkd or Hitman.

Like Suarez said, a public vote would be nice, but i entrust SoulRipper and the staff team will sort something out. I'm sure this thread will come into the opinion somewhat too.
All opinions are appreciated, but being an SA is nothing glamorous. It comes with a lot of pressure and responsibility, being a meatshield for both admins and the community. Other than that, you're just another admin. I hope that whoever gets it will be able to handle it and use it for a good purpose. Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Agorith, Grunt
Snowredwolf!
(01-16-2016, 04:44 PM)Suarez Wrote: Being legit it would be great if we could have an actual public vote on this matter

A public vote where the admin who is LIKED the most gets the job, not the one who is sufficient at the job.
It can't be decided by the players
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Agorith
Avgar!

Or me... Smile
Avgar or Jan.
Tomo and Jan for SA
Falcao for SA - need someone in the position who can actually talk to people and not be condescending or abusive or bias in his/her role

Unfortunately I do not trust NightHawkd or Hitman to be unbiased or fair as an S.A. and would much prefer to see them not become so.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Viljo would fit as a SA...