BR: Levi (lying in the courthouse UB-Request)
Exclamation 
Name of players:
Levi

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42497596

Time in GMT:
 22:15

Server: v33x

Summary:
Lying in the Courthouse (Unban Request) 

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67906

I cant understand why u reduce the Unban of Levi.

He was lying in his unban request and you cleary can proof it at the screenshots.

First of all Levi lied as he said that he was „Presidents Bodyguard“ as you can see at the screenshots in the video he was 2 times „Criminal“. And on the other 2 screenshots you can see, that he broke the NLR clearly! Look at the Time of my Gameplay.

I was going to arrest a Guy (Gundealer) who tresspass the Nexus president floor. Than Levi Interrupt me with his Shooting. I killed levi there (see logs)  After i killed him, i brought the „Gun Dealer“ down in the evelator, you can see this in the video. AND Levi was back and broke the NLR. (Nexus desk floor) and he lift up to the presidents floor again!

Job Photo (Criminal)
[Image: levijobvn8wjoyliq.png]
Second time Job Photo (Broke NLR and is still job „Criminal“
[Image: levinlrbrokenup0d5biws6.png]
NLR Broke proof:
Nexus President floor, where he was killed (check logs)
[Image: levi1timeeygm0n5bj9.png]
3 Minutes later (Broke NLR) Nexusdesk Floor
[Image: levi2timesftknd86j3.png]
Another question is, WHEN he was hired in his second BR as Gundealer that he should kill the president?
I think that must happen before he died as Criminal Citizen, if it was before he died, the NLR says that he cant remember at his life before. It would be powergaming aswell, cause he changed from citizen to gundealer to arm him self maybe.