The Prosto.
Prosto's game style on FL.
https://www.facebook.com/armadni.humor/v...971002902/
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
why weren't the people with the red flags and weird grenades banned for 2.2 and 2.2a????
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Its because its SAA clan. You can see Nighthawkd and Hitman on the wall, wearing this black military uniform officer
The following 7 users Like Qatar948's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Awestruck, Random, don, Greed^, Volimius, ltblackcoat
(01-11-2016, 05:27 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: Its because its SAA clan. You can see Nighthawkd and Hitman on the wall, wearing this black military uniform officer

Omfg xDD gg
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The Prosto on the FL?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Really, watching you two together is like watching pinky and the brain at times. Have you tried making a suggestion to use hostage rope to leash people to things? I mean if we got that update, you wouldn't have to wonder if your Prosto had gotten out of the house again. It's better than it is now.

Doctor Kula wakes up and stretches, slowly getting out of bed. "Prosto! Prosto wake up!"
Doctor Kula stumbles slowly to the bathroom, lifting the lid with his foot. "Prosto?!"
Doctor Kula finishes relieving himself, go to the kitchen, clicks on the television.
Doctor Kula starts fixing his coffee. "Where the fuck is he." He mumbles to himself.
Doctor Kula looks at the television, the sight causes him to spit coffee everywhere. "PROSTO!!!!!"
*** As Doctor Kula dashes out of the home to the car, the camera pans in on the television. ***
*** Several police are dead or wounded, the gas station on fire, a man in a mask with a galil ***
*** Those poor kittens. ***
The following 4 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Awestruck, Prosto, User 14519
(01-12-2016, 02:18 AM)Jokhah Wrote: -snip- 

Fuck sake xD made my morning.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]