I'm back, with gifts!
Hello everyone! I've been gone for quite a while, and well I'm back! With some stuff!

A bunch of my friends are happy to see me back, and as a part of that, we are having a party.

When the servers are back up, a few buddies of mine and I are going to have a room decorated and have a party!

The best part is, everyone is invited! Don't know me? Well then, come for the money & item raffles I will be giving away!

I have so much stuff, and I need to give some away, so why not have a party?

Come and join when the servers are back up sometime! c:
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Welcome back.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Wb. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i'll come for only the gifts when is it? nah just jk'ing bro xD

ME WANTS GIFTS
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • equal
(10-20-2011, 06:49 PM)sliwa Wrote: i'll come for only the gifts when is it? nah just jk'ing bro xD

ME WANTS GIFTS

I was on last night, I had a very odd glitch so I couldn't play. Maybe you guys could help? I joined and I had no weapons, no inventory, I couldn't hear anything, or anyone. When I pressed tab everyone's name was yellow, as if it was a sandbox server. I tried restarting gmod, and the admins slayed me. For some reason I can't download the content back, anyone else? :/
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Welcome back, don't RDM.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Vaqxination

[/quote]

I was on last night, I had a very odd glitch so I couldn't play. Maybe you guys could help? I joined and I had no weapons, no inventory, I couldn't hear anything, or anyone. When I pressed tab everyone's name was yellow, as if it was a sandbox server. I tried restarting gmod, and the admins slayed me. For some reason I can't download the content back, anyone else? :/
[/quote]

Delete cache folder from gmod folder,that should do