Your name: XXX_THEREAPER_XXX

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96047717

Your ban ID: 68389

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: "Scamming"

Involved: Pear, A customer (Forgot his name) and I

Why we should unban you: 

Ok, what happened was this;
I was a chef. A customer walked up to me and asked for 5 chineses. he gave me $13,000 instead of the requested $1300. 
Then, having to do some chores involving Christmas, logged off and went to put up the Christmas Tree.
Then when I was ready to play it told me I was banned.... my friend, [Fl:RP] SelfCracker told me it was a permanent ban and I should get an unban
request immediately. 

I think to [FL:RP] Pear it looked like this;

[FL:RP] ACustomer123 sent a staff request: I gave too much money too chef and he log out he waz XXX_THEREAPER_XXX pls help

Pear immediately thinks its scamming and gives me a permanent ban. 
Although it looked like this it was a mistake. Plus after my friend left it was boring so I was gonna leave after I had
got enough customers anyway.

Thanks,
               TheReaper
Hello,
that is not how I looked into it. First of all I have spoken to the person that accidentally gave you the money. He said that you refused to give him the money back by replying to it "i know and naa", basically saying "no". You changed jobs twice to possibly avoid the communication with the person and just left the server. What you could have done is just simply give the money back, instead you told him "no", changed the jobs and left the server. That's scamming.

With that, denied.

Fearless Server Staff
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]