UBR: Astari
Your name: Astari

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65576596

Your ban ID: 66807

Banned by: [FL] Suarez (Extended by [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Double Accounting // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: When i was banned, i requested the evidence that proved i was alt accounting, this was never gave to me.  I feel like my ban was a quick and easy way for me to be removed from the server community, HOWEVER this is MY opinion. 

Feel free to reply i guess, im not sure what i should say here. 
I don't have the evidence anymore but I'm sure NightHawkd could get it if at all possible.
Pending investigation.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-04-2016, 05:45 PM)Suarez Wrote: I don't have the evidence anymore but I'm sure NightHawkd could get it if at all possible.

(01-05-2016, 08:58 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Pending investigation.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Alright, thanks.
Still waiting on that evidence
I am sorry as I have been busy and dealing with a lot of things lately. I will gather all I have shortly and present it when I can.

(01-09-2016, 03:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I am sorry as I have been busy and dealing with a lot of things lately. I will gather all I have shortly and present it when I can.

No problem, take your time.
What I would normally to use to pull up the evidence is currently down. I will contact Soul and see if he can get it fixed ASAP so that I can provide the evidence you wish to see.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

(01-10-2016, 04:24 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: What I would normally to use to pull up the evidence is currently down. I will contact Soul and see if he can get it fixed ASAP so that I can provide the evidence you wish to see.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Alright.
(01-10-2016, 04:24 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: What I would normally to use to pull up the evidence is currently down. I will contact Soul and see if he can get it fixed ASAP so that I can provide the evidence you wish to see.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

The tool has been fixed, you can use it again. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.