||
*TRYING...*
||
||
*SUCCESS*
||
||
*RUNNING cmd.displaymsg.transmit1.exe*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is out there, anyone at all. This is a message to tell you we are alive..

I am Alexis Cohen, Commander of the Syndicate Overwatch Team, previously based at Sector Z-1 of EvoCity. As you may or may not know, our previous attempts of finding a cure for the virus were dramatically halted when my team formed a rebellion in a vain attempt to take it for themselves. WE WERE SO CLOSE! We could smell it, we could almost FEEEEL it in our hands. Commanding Medical Officer John Black was days away from discovery before the attack of the rebellious Overwatch.

We were forced to retreat, we packed the most important items we could find in such a panic and began stage 1 of the evacuation. All citizens were loaded into an emergency airbus along with critical samples we could use to continue our research. My enforcement officers managed to hold off the Overwatch long enough for us to make a getaway with only minor bullet wounds to the air vehicle, however time was not on their side.. we lost some good men that day.

THREE MONTHS ON

We have now established a new compound, a secure unit, a community, A HOME! and we named it CHARLIE, which we refer too as Sector-C. 

Sector-C is based 2 and a half miles down from sea level, it's a hive built by The Syndicates latest technology, the Mech Bot, 500 of them to be exact, and it took a little over three weeks. 

Sector-C has accommodation for the refugees, a recess area, civil workers office & supply center, medical room and of course, the staff area (which is a highly restricted access area). 

We are still investigating the evolution of the virus, one of our refugees fell sick a few weeks ago and began the first stage of mutation, I believe we isolated him in time, and are using him for our experiments - but it is scary how quickly this mutation develops, and we now believe the virus has evolved into a much more complex pattern of cells. 

If anyone is reading this, I am telling you there is safety. 
There is life.
And most importantly, there is hope.

====================================================================================
OOC INFORMATION 

- Follow on from original containment RP at UM on V2D.
- Now based in V2D labs
- Will be on event server
- Event will be on January the 2nd @ 8:00PM GMT (London Time)
- No limit to players (other than server limit)
- Professional RP, minging will NOT be tolerated
- Random events will occur.
========================================================================
JOBS AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:

Refugee (also civil workers, optional) - NO LIMIT
The refugee's are the most important part to this roleplay, they will be living amongst Sector-C, choosing whether to earn rewards working with the civil union as workers or to spend their days in the recess center eating, and sleeping. Refugee's will be very heavy on RP, building relationships, forming groups of friends and getting involved in random events with the Sector-C Staff. Some refugee's may be selected to fall ill, meaning they are showing signs of infection and will be entered into a new world of roleplay with the staff, this will be decided by overseers if your roleplay is good enough!

Civil workers overview: These guys will be doing work in return for rewards, they will be serving food to the other refugees, helping the staff in whatever they need, acting as informants to the Sector-C Staff and and other jobs that will be randomly assigned. 

Sector-C Enforcement Team [SCET] - 10 POSITIONS AVAILABLE 

Essentially, these guys are the police of the community, they are armed with stun sticks (batons) and light firearms (9mm's) for severe circumstances. They will be dealing with reports, searches, and general overseeing of the community to minimize disruption and rebellion. These are the first point of authority for the refugee's. They are strong characters but are still only human too, they can be talked too, SOMETIMES, on a personal level and can sometimes get emotional. 

Sector-C Overwatch Guard [SCOG] - 6 POSITIONS AVAILABLE 

Heartless, robotic-like humans, they are the muscle behind the operation - they care nothing about human life, the only care they have is for each other and the operations given to them by their commander. They will be called for extreme rebellions / outbreaks and will be equip with heavy firearms and ballistic armor. 

This role is ideally for those who are good at passive AND aggressive RP as they will need to be a good shot, but also a good roleplayer. 

Sector-C Medical & Engineering Department [SCMED] - 6 POSITIONS AVAILABLE

This role includes engineers AND medical staff / scientists, it will be extreme RP with great depth into science RP. Patient testing, machine building, research and so on. 

If you love to passive RP - this will be for you. 

TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE ROLES PLEASE COPY THE BELOW APPLICATION TEMPLATE AND FILL IN ACCORDINGLY: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: 

Character Name: 

Desired Job:

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role):

Role-Play Points:

In-Game Hours:

Hosted by The Syndicate Clan, JOIN US! CLICK HERE
The following 4 users Like Mike's post:
  • ltblackcoat, Prosto, Random, NJperry
Steam Name: [FL:RP]TheLoneWolf

Character Name: Mya 'Slithery' Snake

Desired job: Refugee

Reason: I would like to RP a bit as I haven't been in an event in ages. I also would love to help out with things around the server such as playing a role in events. I would also like to learn a bit about more RP.

Role-play points: 2

In-Game Hours: 300+
The following 1 user Likes Wolfy's post:
  • ltblackcoat
Steam Name: TheGamerGuyGBR

Character Name: Will 'Rosenberg' Blake

Desired Job: Refugee

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I haven't done a proper roleplay in a while, and this seems like a very cool roleplay similar to that of Fallout (which I love) with the theme of living in a vault.

Role-Play Points: 2

In-Game Hours: 594
Steam Name: Xtremefighter

Character Name: Matthey 'Xtremefighter' Escobar

Desired Job: Sector-C Enforcement Team [SCET] - 10 POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I joined the last Containment RP aswell and i really liked it Smile

Role-Play Points: 7

In-Game Hours: 805+
The following 1 user Likes Xtremefighter's post:
  • ltblackcoat
Steam Name: Murdoker

Character Name: Rudolf Payne

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): Seems like a nice way to RP

Role-Play Points: 2

In-Game Hours: 440
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hungames

Character Name: Alexei Zolnerowich

Desired Job: Enforcement

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I would be good for this role since I have roleplayed as a cop for over 300 hours so I have experience in this line of work. Also, I was in the previous containment RP which was really good.

Role-Play Points: 6

In-Game Hours: 973
stupid signature keeps breaking
The following 1 user Likes Hungames's post:
  • ltblackcoat
Steam Name:  Demonic Hell

Character Name: Dredd Johnson

Desired Job: Sector-C Overwatch Guard

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I don't care about the human life >.> I also like to Roleplay, I usually RP as a government in game, but so many people just don't know how to RP properly and that way they ruin my fun too as I love to use /me and /it's and act like IT's a movie or something or how it would go In real life. I'm also quite a good builder and can contribute by building stuff necessary for the RP if It isn't done yet. I enjoy roleplaying as a man with a weapon that's higher than normal job's as I love to give orders, control  units, and It's my dream job In real life to become a Police Officer, military. Have I mentioned I'm Legendary Eagle in Cs:GO and that people usually call me a hacker and that I once was banned for hacking by venom bcz I had 21 kills and 1 death while guarding the president in jails? Of Course they said it was a misunderstanding. But yes, I can roleplay aggressive just as good as I can roleplay Passive. And on the FL servers, I've recently also gotten into guarding, which is actually quite a nice job, never realized that. I also have a gasmask which can fit the RP as It's a virus we're talking about and you can't exactly get infected with a gas mask on. I enjoy taking orders just as much as I enjoy giving them. I also have a microphone.

Role-Play Points: 10

In-Game Hours: 1091
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Steam Name: R~F | Futuristic

Character Name: A$ap Loco

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): Becuse I like to RP. Its hard to find good RPs on the server and I feel like this is an great RP idea! Im also thinking that I would be a good fit for this role becuse I like bonding with people and like this theme with a zombie apocalypse!

Role-Play Points: 0

In-Game Hours: 205
ASAP
Always Strive And Prosper
Steam Name: R~F | Nitram

Character Name:  Gusten Kamelont

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I've roleplayed as a normal citizen before and this seems kinda like that but with a twist. The whole zombie apocalypse idea seems interesting and fun!

Role-Play Points: 0

In-Game Hours: 114
If you want to win, you mustn't lose
Rambo Amadeus

Steam Name: Dolla$

Character Name: Daniel "Dolla$" Jackson

Reason: Because this looks like a really funny RP and I would like to join someway

RPP: 0

In-Game Hours: 193