Unfair Ban - 20/12/2015
Your name: XxCsMrxX

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49436051 

Your ban ID: 68148

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: Propspamming, attempting to crash the server. 

Involved: XxCsMrxX , [FL] Pear

Why we should unban you: If im genuinely honest, I don't get why I have been banned and I do understand the fact I had spawned in too many giant wood panels but I only meant to be roleplaying. I had a role of a criminal and the police was trying to get me, so I was only trying to hide by boarding up the cafe door and I did use a duplicator to spawn in the wood, but as a result I did get killed by the wood planks and I disconnected from the server because it wouldn't let me re-spawn. Then I tried to connect today and I get a banned message and I find that I have been banned for trying to DDOS the server when that was never my intention. So I'm asking for you to remove my ban ONLY because my actions may have been misinterpreted and presented as a illegal act which I never would consider to partake in.    
I was on the server at the time, what you did froze the server for around 2-4 minutes and nearly crashed it multiple times.
(12-20-2015, 05:16 PM)Zambie Wrote: I was on the server at the time, what you did froze the server for around 2-4 minutes and nearly crashed it multiple times.

I do understand that i had caused some issues with there server but that wasn't my intentions, I was merely role-playing and trying to hide from the police because that is what criminals do, and I understand I spawned too many props in, but you must understand hat some people make genuine mistakes and this was one of mine, all I'm doing is asking for forgiveness.
INVOLVED.
I had to inform Pear that someone was spamming props and crashing the server (My screen was shaking like it does when props are smashed). Pear then went in the logs and found your name. From that point, took appropriate actions.
I don't see how you should be unbanned for crashing the server which from my point of view was 100% intentional.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Denied.

You spammed the props and lagged the server so much that I had to restart it.
And no, you did not spawn only "planks", you spawned rails, multiple rails in less than a second.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]