Do Not Open Peachersc.exe
Some of you may have received a PM from S3thapl containing a link that says blablablablabla.blablabla/Peachersc.exe

DO NOT OPEN IT.

Player Is IP banned and we are working on Removing PM's.

((Editied by Pinkie: You know better then to post the Link too Silly Filly)) (Shurrup)
I should recommend never open a .exe file unless its from a trusted download site, and you need still be carefull
I never download .exe files from the internet unless I'm installing a program from a trusted website, which I do so occasionally.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Somone also told me he used some kind of bot to bot his money up as Rebel Leader. Noobs use bots :3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Ronchiiik
How many ppl receive the PM because I have not thank god Smile
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Perhaps whatever came from this .exe caused the serves to uberlag as well as bringing down the website.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(10-16-2011, 01:53 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Somone also told me he used some kind of bot to bot his money up as Rebel Leader. Noobs use bots :3

I dont mean to be threatening or a d**khead but i rechon it might be u based on what u posted
lol wtf are you on about
why would coffee do this?

and yes coffee is right that guy got a server ban when he was caught using a bot to prevent afk kick
Why you blaming people for botting?
How do we know you dont bot?
/offtopic Damm you temar! DAMM you!
Well, You've already came off pretty easily as a dickhead so A+ to you. Second of all, If i botted, Id have more money than i do, And thirdly, The one to accuse is somtimes the one to blame.

Peace.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol