Poll: OOC: What do you think about the clan idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good!
86.36%
19 86.36%
Bad!
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Unofficial] Evo City Fire Department [RECRUITING] [NEW!]
Star 
EVO CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT
Copyright 2015 Evo City

GREETINGS EVO CITY CITIZENS!

We are happy to confirm that Evo City now officially has it's own fire department!

In this article, we will inform you about how this is going to affect the city and it's inhabitants.

OFFICIAL EVO CITY FIRE DEPT. STRUCTURE & ORGANISATION
Article written by Alfie 'Dot' O'Neill, EMS Supervisor

First of all, I want to thank the mayor for his time to get this case to the state's deputy fire supervisor. Thanks to the current mayor of EC, the growing community will soon have it's own, specialized fire station! For the everyday-citizen, the life they rule in EC will change for good!
We will have a fully operational and professional team in the city to protect and serve the city!

• OFFICIAL EVO CITY | FIRE DEPT. | Ranking Structure
  1.  FIRE                                     EMS
Fire (Deputy) Chief                             EMS Supervisor
Fire Marshall                                    Senior Paramedic
Captain                                             Junior Paramedic
Lieutenant                                               Senior Medic
Firefighter                                                Junior Medic

• Further Explication about ranking structure
  1. FIRE CHIEF | EMS SUPERVISOR
    The Fire Chief and equally ranked EMS Supervisor both have the supervision of the emergency services in Evo City.
    The Chief and Supervisor will also be giving feedback to the other personnel in the services. The Chief and Supervisor, the most experienced of the team, will be reviewing individual performance.These people are the only ones allowed an able to give promotion to any individual in the services. City & Division Authority
  2. FIRE MARSHALL | SENIOR PARAMEDIC
    The Fire Marshall and equally ranked Senior Paramedic are the ones with the least amount of experience in supervising out of the field. 
    These are the people that will be reviewing the others from a day-to-day base. All information gathered about performance by these individuals will be sent to the Fire Chief and EMS Supervisor for review.The Marshall and Senior Paramedic still will go out in the field, just as any other rank. District Jurisdiction
  3. FIRE CAPTAIN | JUNIOR PARAMEDIC
    The Captain and equally ranked Junior Paramedic are the ones with the most experience in the field without supervising anyone. 
    These are the people that will be giving feedback and knowledge on a daily base to their team. Their team consists of the two lowest ranks, the new recruits (firefighters and junior medics) but also the second lowest rank, the lieutenant and senior medic.
    The Captain and Junior Paramedic will lead a callout from the truck their batallion owns, they still go to call-outs in the field. Suburb Jurisdiction
  4. LIEUTENANT | SENIOR MEDIC
    The Lieutenant and equally ranked Senior Medic are the ones who have proved themselves worhty of a higher rank due to professionalism and outstanding performance when on duty.
    The Lieutenant and Senior Medic are supposed to inform and 'train' new recruits with their basic knowledge.
    Station Jurisdiction
  5. FIREFIGHTER | JUNIOR MEDIC
    The Firefighter and equally ranked Junior Medic are the new recruits. 
    When joining the emergency services, you will be granted this rank when you perform excellent during your testing period as volunteer.
    These people are the fighters of the first line, they will go to call-outs most of the time, after which they'll receive feedback from their supervisors.

THINKING ABOUT JOINING THE EMERGENCY SERVICES?
SERVE YOUR CITY AND JOIN THE FIRE DEPT.

IF YOU DECIDE TO APPLY TO JOIN THE EMERGENCY SERVICES:
  • We want dedication.
  • We give you an outstanding team and structure to work with.
  • The ability to serve the city and it's citizens.
  • Professional working-space with high-tech vehicles and materials.
  • A uniform to wear with proud and respect.
  • Supervision and respect from highly experienced experts.
  • Friends for life.

The following template is used for applications, which will be reviewed by the Fire Chief and EMS Superivor.
When you are accepted, you will receive an invitational letter coming from the services, inviting you for your testing period as volunteer.
When you have proved yourself worthy during this period, you will be granted a contract and first rank.

Template:

(OOC INFORMATION)
STEAM NAME:              
STEAM-ID:         
FL HRS:    
FL NAME:       
FL RPP:    

(IC INFORMATION)
NAME:   
FIRST NAME:               

NATIONALITY:                   
ADRESS:        

PERSONAL INFORMATION:                                        

FIRE or EMS:               
MOTIVATION:                 

We will reply to your application as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that this selecting process can take up a few days.
Kind regards, the evo city fire dept. recruiting centre.

Article written by Alfie 'Dot' O'Neill | EMS Supervisor
Evo City Fire Dept.

EVO CITY | FIRE DEPT. | PERSONNEL
This changes when new recruits are being hired or promoted.

FIRE CHIEF | Paul "Space" Johnson 
EMS SUPERVISOR | Alfie "Dot" O'Neill

MARSHALL | <>
SENIOR PARAMEDIC | <>

CAPTAIN | <>
JUNIOR PARAMEDIC | <>

LIEUTENANT | <>
SENIOR MEDIC | <>

FIREFIGHTER | <>
JUNIOR MEDIC | <>

CONTRACTED VOLUNTEER(S) |  Gen. Tom "Pina" Clark
VOLUNTEER(S) | Jay "Feather" Rocksmith
                         Carl Johnson Freeman  
             Kugo Togonami 

Looks great!
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
The following 1 user Likes Nipple's post:
  • WoIf
Best of luck!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • WoIf
Good luck.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • WoIf
Good idea! Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Wobbuffet's post:
  • WoIf
(OOC INFORMATION)
STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] Diego Costa           
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:65476341
FL HRS: 1465
 [Image: EJBqoFY.png]
FL NAME: ?   
FL RPP: 18 (17 only appear but its bugged)  [Image: atp5RqL.png]
[Image: pL8VBlP.png]
(IC INFORMATION)
NAME: Kugo Togonami  
FIRST NAME: Kugo             
M/F: M

NATIONALITY: Chinese                  
ADDRESS: 5 Costaroad PE94 JU4 (OOC: I don't know American address' so Nervous        

PERSONAL INFORMATION: I am a well built male who has past experience with Firefighting.                                       

FIRE or EMS:  Fire           
MOTIVATION: From past careers I have decided to attempt to take the role of a Firefighter, the reasoning behind this is because I feel I would be perfect for the job, as having knowledge of fire and having the body strength.
(OOC)
This inspired me tbh:

Spoiler :

[Image: alfred.png]
Good luck!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(OOC INFORMATION)

STEAM NAME: PokerStar5000
STEAM-ID:  STEAM_0:1:53392159
FL HRS:  116
FL NAME: Jay "Feather" Rocksmith
FL RPP:  2

(IC INFORMATION)

NAME: Rocksmith, Jay 
FIRST NAME: Jay
M/F: M

NATIONALITY: Russian and Canadian.
ADDRESS: Thunderlake Avenue 23225

PERSONAL INFORMATION: Athletic, has served in the military (Conscription), Multilingual (5 languages), moody but serious at times.

FIRE or EMS: Fire
MOTIVATION: Ever since I could remember, being raised in a slum, there were many fires. Being used to fires, I've developed a hate for them, ever since a fire killed my cousin who also was my best friend at the time. Ever since then, I've decided that my future would be fighting fire for revenge and not letting people lose their family like I did. I do not want them to go through what I have gone through. I have gone to several fire safety and rescue courses and know the basics of fighting fire, how to avoid fires, fire hazards and how to deal with different types of fire, for example electric or oil fires. I've been an intern at a Fire Station and I have seen and experience how a life for a firefighter is, and I am ready for it.
Information 
(OOC INFORMATION)
STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] summotion.        
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:42090587        
FL HRS: 285+  
FL NAME: (Forums) summotion (On the server and Steam) [FL:RP] summotion. (IC Name) Carl 'C.J.' Johnson Freeman      
FL RPP: 2    

(IC INFORMATION)
NAME: Carl Johnson Freeman  
FIRST NAME: Carl              

NATIONALITY: Estonian                  
ADRESS: 2 Connectivity Road 42069 EvoCity      

PERSONAL INFORMATION: Medium built male, military experience (Estonian Defense Forces), speaks fluent English & Estonian, volunteer for Estonian Emergency Services for 2 months in Lohusalu vpk at Keila parish, Harju County                                      

FIRE or EMS: Fire              
MOTIVATION: I have a friend back in Estonia who I've been friends with for life. He got me intrested and when I finished serving in the army, I volunteered for my local volunteer batch at Lohusalu. But due to personal reasons I had to leave and now when I'm finally stable again in EvoCity, I would like to continue pursuing the Firefighting career I couldn't do earlier. I am all about helping people, and I think here is where I can help everyone most.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(11-19-2015, 07:54 PM)DayOut Wrote: (OOC INFORMATION)
STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] Diego Costa           
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:65476341
FL HRS: 1465
 [Image: EJBqoFY.png]
FL NAME: ?   
FL RPP: 18 (17 only appear but its bugged)  [Image: atp5RqL.png]
[Image: pL8VBlP.png]
(IC INFORMATION)
NAME: Kugo Togonami  
FIRST NAME: Kugo             

NATIONALITY: Chinese                  
ADDRESS: 5 Costaroad PE94 JU4 (OOC: I don't know American address' so Nervous        

PERSONAL INFORMATION: I am a well built male who has past experience with Firefighting.                                       

FIRE or EMS:  Fire           
MOTIVATION: From past careers I have decided to attempt to take the role of a Firefighter, the reasoning behind this is because I feel I would be perfect for the job, as having knowledge of fire and having the body strength.
(OOC)
This inspired me tbh:

Spoiler :

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS VOLUNTEER BY THE
EVO CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT

WE WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP (Steam, PM, ...)
THANK YOU FOR THE EFFORT IN YOUR APPLICATION AND PATIENCE