Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]

The Slyfox Security Corporation directors have desided to close down the headquarters in Evo City due to it's flaws and people bringing their badges in.
The facilities will be closed and sold. The weapons and vehicles will be send to the hedqurters in France.

We thank you for your time.

IC: to many people left without even taking the initiative to try and bring the problem to the table.
And for the lack of rp. Only some did something. And I am thankfull that they have tried.

For the ones who left: Good luck where ever you go. We are still friends and that counts for me.

We still can rp, but not as Slyfox anymore. This clan is done and this time definately.

Tomorrow I will close the clan In Game

Do not talk to me about Slyfox. This toppic is a closed book for me

Howdy!
The following 5 users Like Romis's post:
  • Altoria, Neomills, Floodify, fuz3_r3tro, Ivan Tempski
Name: [FL:RP]FuttBucker
Character Name(Ingame): Peter "Futt" Malino
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:39712792
Hours that you have played on the server: Around 150
RP Points(If any): 1 (GarageRP)
Reason that your applying for: I have been looking for a clan lately, And this one sounds real fun. I can Rp good. I am pretty decent with a gun.Anyways, I am applying for the undercover job, Also I Am a donator and i do have a suits, so I can fill this job well. Thanks for reading!
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • Altoria
I would like to welcome Rain as SF Clan Co-Owner, Romis as SF Security & Futtbucker as SF Head Watcher.
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Shadow, FuttBucker24, johannesyrb
Yeah! Thanksman, Can't wait till Garrysmod is back up, Holefully everything will be fine with Fearless
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • Altoria
I hope fearless will be fine too.
Many reasons :p

I will be online as many times I can. I also have a rl job to do. after that I can be online.
I would like to welcome Rayts5 as SF Head of Security
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • FuttBucker24, johannesyrb
Peace? ^.^
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
The following 2 users Like Triangle's post:
  • Altoria, Saul
Isnt it illegal to use an image that isnt yours Hostage?
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Saul
(10-15-2011, 09:10 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Isnt it illegal to use an image that isnt yours Hostage?

With Permission from said creator it is.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Altoria, Saul
Yeah, its fine, I made it for him. ^^
The following 6 users Like Shadow's post:
  • equal, Altoria, HellShell, Saul, Nancy, fuz3_r3tro