Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]

I would like to welcome Remen as SSC - Recruit

Welcome to the team. We have seen your rp's and what you can build.
Your honesty is noticed when you spoke of your old 7 bans.
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • DVN, Remen3, Bradley

The Slyfox Security Corporation directors have desided to close down the headquarters in Evo City due to it's flaws and people bringing their badges in.
The facilities will be closed and sold. The weapons and vehicles will be send to the hedqurters in France.

We thank you for your time.

IC: to many people left without even taking the initiative to try and bring the problem to the table.
And for the lack of rp. Only some did something. And I am thankfull that they have tried.

For the ones who left: Good luck where ever you go. We are still friends and that counts for me.

We still can rp, but not as Slyfox anymore. This clan is done and this time definately.

Tomorrow I will close the clan In Game

Do not talk to me about Slyfox. This toppic is a closed book for me

The following 5 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, DVN, Remen3, Falc, NightHawkd
(09-15-2015, 09:16 PM)Hostage Wrote: -snip-

That's a huge decision Hostage, it's a huge shame it came to this after such a long time. I have no doubt in your abilities and hope to see you return to something new or even open this back up in the future.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tomo
RIP Slyfox
14-10-2011 - 16-09-2015
Security clans these days don't do well.
Times changed.

It will take time to get over this desision, it does hurt, but it is made.
Slyfox was very active back in 2012. After that it was with ups and downs.
I am glad that everyone sees slyfox as a good clan. We did our best .

It is not sure if I dare to reopen it in the future.
I have seen many people come and go it hurts. I just will be a Rogue Agent for a wile before I try something again.

Some do suggest for a new clan, but I bet it will be just the same. People come and people go.

I have to many problems to handle in real life.

Slyfox always will be part of me. Everyone who ever was a member will be remembd.
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Suarez, DVN, Falc
It's such a shame to see this great clan close down, Slyfox was the first real clan I took part in and absolutely loved it. I hope you do reopen it in the future because it's a clan that Fearless need and want to have.

Sorry to hear this Hostage mate.
OOC

I was taken up by Slyfox when I had low hours and I will always respect you doing so.
Hope you change your mind in the future or something.

IC

*takes out and hands over his Slyfox identification card*
*takes out his Slyfox access card and hands it over*

*Cloro smiles and salutes to Lucas and then proceeds to speak*

There will never be a day I will forget you taking me on board and I will always remember you.
You made my life mean something and I respect you for this, we will stay in contact, Lucas.

Cloro - Signing Out @

[Image: 4cFUq1e.png]
Slyfox Officer - Bradley Cloro - Access Level 2 
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Altoria
*Takes out and hands over Slyfox Identification card*
*Takes out and hands over his Slyfox Access card*

*Smiles and waves to Lucas and says*

I guess this is it buddy, I never knew this day would come I hope to see you soon and I wish you the best of luck for what happens next.

* Signs out *

David LowGreen
It is always sad to see a good old clan close its doors. This clan will never be forgotten.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Hitman
Slyfox was active when I joined early last year and in my opinion has been one of the few clans that has earned my legendary card (its a very special card *cries*). Shame to see it close.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]