Ban Request
Thread Title: Report: Abusing power as cop, shooting when it wasn't needed

Name of player: TheDangerDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76288919

Time in GMT: around 9:08

Server: v2d

Summary: Well, i was watching a man get arrested, and when it came to a close i went behind KFC to holster my weapon. 2 cops only one of which i can identify, followed me and started shooting at me. I put my weapon away and told them i surrendered. The 2nd cop then shot me, and i could hear TheDangerDog bragging in the background whilst i was dead. I saw them outside tydes and i brought them up on it, stating that im posting a ban request. Danger dog then tazed me and said "Whoops". I was warranted for possession of a weapon (which i already got killed for) and was put in prison for 10 minutes. I also became an SRU and they started shooting/teamkilling me as cops because i detained his friend for punching me.

Evidence:: I have a bandicam video of it, but i would have to cut it short as i was recording about 10 minutes prior to the incident and involves me having a conversation. But i can try to get the footage un- touched
Provide the evidence, you got 24 hours.
(11-10-2015, 03:40 PM)Viljo Wrote: Provide the evidence, you got 24 hours.

How do i send a video that isnt on YouTube?
(11-10-2015, 07:27 PM)beastchickenman Wrote:

You can upload the video on Dropbox, FileDropper or any other file upload site. YouTube, however, is both easier to access for staff and easier to upload to if you have a google account. Concerning cutting the video YouTube has the capability to cut videos up as you wish.
(11-11-2015, 10:43 AM)Avgar Wrote:

You can upload the video on Dropbox, FileDropper or any other file upload site. YouTube, however, is both easier to access for staff and easier to upload to if you have a google account. Concerning cutting the video YouTube has the capability to cut videos up as you wish.
Would i be able to send it through Facebook?
(11-11-2015, 04:44 PM)beastchickenman Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 10:43 AM)Avgar Wrote:

Would i be able to send it through Facebook?

Facebook has certain limitations on uploading/sending videos. Not only that, but most likely no one from the staff  team would like to add someone with their main facebook account.

You have an additional 24 hours to upload the video. Doesn't matter if you make a YouTube account and upload it there or do it anywhere else.

If you do not do it in 24 hours then this player report will be denied. After that you can make another, but please attach the evidence when posting it.
Player report denied. User did not provide evidence in 24 hours.
Moved.