Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Easier emergency calling
Title of Suggestion: Easier emergency calling.

Description: A list of four simple commands similar to "/backup" or "/panic" that will send a message to the Emergency services indicating the desired service and the location in order for easier/faster responses.

For example:

/paramedic -> "Someone is injured! We need a Paramedic at (location)!"
/fireman -> "There is a fire! We need a fireman at (location)!"
/police -> "The law is being broken! We need the police at (location)!"
/gunfire -> "Someone is firing a weapon at (location)!"

Why: I believe this would be an extremely easy addon taking into consideration that we already have commands that send a message with the location of the person and would facilitate the communication between people and the government. Seen someone that got run over? /paramedic . It will increase the chances of the emergency services to respond to an incident that is still going on.

Just my two cents Cool
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
+support

Be nice to be able to type shorter pieces though. 

Example for gunshots

/gun

Simply because I'd hate to be typing that and get shot.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Done!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74437