Time in GMT
15:15
Server
v33x
Summary: 
Blatent RDM

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/mqlvd8IGp0o
When I was AFK our friend let you in. Also we were FBI at that time. And your job was Los Zetas. When we saw you, we said "Get Down". When I point my gun to your face you have to do what I say. You didn't do it and you entered the elevator. So you broke FearRP. After that I shot you and the conflict begin. And your friend shot me.

I know what you are trying to do but Fearless is a fair community and you won't be successful.

Thanks.
(10-30-2015, 03:20 PM)3loscalifas3 Wrote: When I was AFK our friend let you in. Also we were FBI at that time. And your job was Los Zetas. When we saw you, we said "Get Down". When I point my gun to your face you have to do what I say. You didn't do it and you entered the elevator. So you broke FearRP. After that I shot you and the conflict begin. And your friend shot me.

I know what you are trying to do but Fearless is a fair community and you won't be successful.

Thanks.
LOL NICE EXCUSE LOL

so all your friends didn't bother shooting us but you chose to shoot us? also you gave us like 1 second to get down before shooting at us.
When I said "Get down" you entered the elevator so I didn't have any chance but the shoot you.
Astari you are currently banned for 11 days. Mind telling us how you are on the servers?

You also called him a "f*ggit" in the video.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
*Involved* Okay guys we were afk because Omega One suggested to us that we should join "The Syndicate" clan which we were trying to apply it on forums in there I mean we were not faking it there.I did not wanted to involved in that gunfight because I thought I should just focusing on my application and ignore the game for a little time that was the main reason for it.In the other hand I should just say that this conflict is getting really ridicilous and personally annoys me.You can ask why is that? Well I can say that (this case was happened yesterday) when we are going somewhere Astari you usually stalked us and wait a mistake for recording it.After we were getting out of a raid your friend Qzty (he has different name in forums) he just started to shot us even he did not had a valid reason except the hate agaisnt xDeadshotx I guess after we killed him and we were in BP taking a gas into our car you were trying to avenge your friend and shot us.I do really getting annoyed by this childish confilict please end it as soon as possible.
Thank you..
(Involved) LOL,you can clearly see that you guys did fearrp and now you are putting this on forums.You pulled down the elevator while xDeadShotx was pointing a gun to you also you said too,"Pull down pull down" when a gun pointed to you.
(10-30-2015, 04:06 PM)Tomo Wrote: Astari you are currently banned for 11 days. Mind telling us how you are on the servers?

You also called him a "f*ggit" in the video.

im not even answering that as the answer is so easy to work out

inb4 alt accounting
Wow,why did you delete the video mate? You are making me laughing so hard.Let me guess,you deleted the video because it was a clearly evidence of fearrp.
Report Denied.

Closing Notes:
Deadshot had reason to kill them as they did not follow his commands and in fact broke FearRP.
Astari has been permanently banned for double accounting.

Thank you for your report.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]