Code:
Report: ZambieFarmery10

Body:

Code:
Name of player:ZambieFarmery10

SteamID:

Time in GMT: 12:30pm

Server: V2D

Summary:So I become Vice president then Zambiefarmery10 hits someone for no reason (punchwhoring) then when he hits back he gets the police to arrest him then when I try to go and unarrest him as it was a random arrest he demotes me. Then I changed To SRU seargant and Was Thinking of making an office floor For SRU so then he demotes me again. Then I Become SRU Unit to wonder why I was Demoted And He Demotes me again. After I turn into a rebel leader then he calls the police saying that I threatened to kill him which he has/had no evidence of and I get arrested.

Evidence:I have a Witness His Name Is SenpaiLovesMe
William Farmery has had his account suspended so requested I post this on his behalf.

'Thing is, YOU made him wanted before he got arrested. I issued the warrant, and YOU made him wanted with the /wanted command. You shot me as a SRU Unit, which is why you were demoted. For Vice President, you were demoted because you said you were going to unarrest him. You became an SRU sergeant to unarrest him, as you said that whilst you were VP.
Whilst you were rebel leader, you kept following me and kept saying 'Hey Chloe...' And when I got to MTL, you tried to CDM me."'
That was accidental as I thought he was already wanted in an attempt to Unwant him I did /wanted Because I thought it might get rid of it
You have 24 hours to provide evidence.

[FL:M] Falcao
Denied.