Team promotions
Fearless team promotions

Today I've promoted Pinkie Pie and Dryblood to Super Admins, this a higher rank then Admins and will give them more access, and being supervisor of the admin team.

You are now able to contact them both if you have problems with your forum account, for example if you can't reset your password etc. They can also make your rank to donator on the forum or similar things like that. They will be guided to update the server when there is a new gmod update out also, so it basically means that when I'm away (on holiday for example) the server is managed by the Super Admins.

Also the trial period of Pechvarry has ended some days ago and I've decided to promote him to full admin, since I've received good feedback of the players and because I saw myself too that he is doing a great job on the server.

Last but not least we will try to find new admin(s) this month to fill the gap of the admins that left recently.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 9 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Shadow, Pechvarry, Vaqxination, bLaT, Faustie, CrAzyWirE, Triangle, S3thapl, WorldWideCoffee
Congratulations Dryblood & Pinkie Pie, you guys really deserve it.

and congratulations to you too Pech Smile
Congratz all of you!

You guys really deserve it Smile
Hail you, my masters.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • DJ_slapaho, SoulRipper, Elder
Congratulations to all three of you Smile
Gratz all, u deserve it!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You 2 get my GZ :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

[Image: 565043_enlrg.jpg]

But really congratulations on the promotion guys! Smile
Congratulations all 3 Smile
2 of my favorite admins are now, supers Smile And my friend is now an full admin. Life is good.