Crashing on spawn menu
Exclamation 
So, this seems to be a problem with my Gmod not necessarily FL servers. However, I would still appreciate a fix if anyone knows of one.

Every time I press 'Q' to open the spawn menu my game crashes and does not recover. This problem occurred randomly one day and hasn't gone away since. I have removed all addons unrelated to FL, verified game cache and nothing has worked; building is now impossible which severely effects my enjoyment on the servers..
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

This is not a gamemode or server related bug, moved to help & support.
Strange, everytime I first start up gmod and join a server it always makes me crash upon opening the Q menu but only for a brief few seconds, I assume to load all of the props I have. Not really sure why it fully crashes your game though. Maybe try removing the easy spawn list if you have it?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Huskii
(10-22-2015, 10:43 PM)DVN Wrote: Strange, everytime I first start up gmod and join a server it always makes me crash upon opening the Q menu but only for a brief few seconds, I assume to load all of the props I have. Not really sure why it fully crashes your game though. Maybe try removing the easy spawn list if you have it?

Just reinstalled the Easy Spawnlist and it seems to be working fine now! Cheers you little cheeker Wink
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Very welcome my g.
Concluded.

Reason: Crashed upon using spawn menu

Fix: Reinstalled Easy Spawn List.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub