why people get offended?
Why most of the times, people who get "offended" by word niggr, are not black.
And those who get offended by word fgt are not actually gay?
Because they shouldn't be used ever? And most people see them as derogatory.
Both in general are not nice or respectful words to use. It's obvious people will be offended as they are traditionally used to offend someone.
(10-22-2015, 01:23 PM)DVN Wrote: Both in general are not nice or respectful words to use. It's obvious people will be offended as they are traditionally used to offend someone.

This. Also it's used to offend people. I'm sure if you say that to your friend, they wouldn't mind, but not to people that you play with, even if you know them on the server they may not like it.
(10-22-2015, 03:54 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 01:23 PM)DVN Wrote: Both in general are not nice or respectful words to use. It's obvious people will be offended as they are traditionally used to offend someone.

This. Also it's used to offend people. I'm sure if you say that to your friend, they wouldn't mind, but not to people that you play with, even if you know them on the server they may not like it.

Even if they are your friends? It seems like you are going against your own words.
I'm not asking why these words are offensive.
Why, when I call someone "niggsa" in non offensive way, first person to bitch would be white 99% of times?
Same with fgt. Good example is "oldfg"
People are triggered.
Or they want to start shit.

Take your pick.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
It's what you make it, I call people n1gga all the time and I'm a white cracka homie...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Its just that these words are normally used in a hurtful way and the N word has a lot of negative connotation behind it. Imo if you use the words around your friends who don't give a shit about the words feel free, but if you don't know the people that you are talking to or are in a public area it is just respectful not to say these kind of words. As people we want to help each other by nature. Picture this: A guy is being being bullied and the guys friend is trying to help him, nothing will happen as he will just bully the guys friend as well, but if the bullies friend says "Hey what are you doing" the bully is most likely to stop as he doesn't want to look bad in front of his peers. Same thing applies if a white person was throwing out racial slurs at a black person.

(Its early for me, this was worded terribly)
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I got ban one time when I called myself a oldf@g.
But people are butthurting.... Butt plug needed?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk