2 ban removals
Your name: Kimo kamalYT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82507617

Your ban ID: 66327,66358

Banned by:[FL]Nighthawkd, [FL] Viljo

Reason: *1st ban by Viljo* Using advert to talk in OOC* 2nd one by Nighthawkd Breaking FearRP

Involved: Kahjo from the 1st ban, 2nd ban was the al quesadilla guys

Why we should unban you: so the 1st ban was a misunderstanding from viljo, at that time i was blacklisted from OOC, so i tried to talk IC about a bus that lagged a bit and made me lose some of my health so i adverted NOT to get on the bus that made me lose my health( breaking my leg or something like that ), second ban was COMPLETELY POINTLESS! i dont even KNOW why i was banned for breaking FearRP! people came at me with guns and i stood still while they roped me, they didn't tell me to move anywhere instead just Nighthawkd picked me up and banned me for breaking FearRP and HOW THE F*CK did i break fearRP? i kept asking him on steam about how or why i was banned but he never responded

please reply fast and i want another admin other than Nighthawkd to deny/accept this, he seems to be hating me for some reason lately, always being so harsh on me and always wanting me to be banned, i am not lying here he really seems to hate me for some reason while at the same time being kind to other players and harsh to me
I warned you once to not use advert when speaking in OOC, at this point you were blacklisted from OOC and for a reason you are not allowed to use OOC chat, and you were using advert to speak in OOC. The ban is valid and I see no point removing it.
(10-18-2015, 02:26 PM)Viljo Wrote: I warned you once to not use advert when speaking in OOC, at this point you were blacklisted from OOC and for a reason you are not allowed to use OOC chat, and you were using advert to speak in OOC. The ban is valid and I see no point removing it.

my advert was meant for IC not OOC, you just misunderstanded it, and the reason i got Blacklisted from OOC was because of caps, PLUS if i talked it into OOC it would be metagaming anyways
You were being told to move inside the base but you decided to just stand there. After I had pointed it out before picking you up you were instructed again to move inside the base. You stood there not moving once again. Therefore you were breaking fearRP. I don't see how you think you were innocent?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
- Involved

You talked in advert of OOC things very long before Viljo even came on. You got plenty of warnings firstly off me and when Viljo came he gave you a final warning. This ban is totally valid.
Denied. User was found guilty of breaking rules in each scenarios.