Frost & Bollemis Ban Request
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Frost & Bollemis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27645148 (Frost) & 0:1:42057924 (Bollemis)

Time in GMT: Around 9:30 GTM

Server:  33x Server

SummaryI owned a house in Industrial, the house with a single garage (next to the double garage door house). I have left signs out on every door saying ''Do not disturb or attempt to enter! Or else!''. So after i had a small firefight with the corleones, the cops come and stay around for a few minutes. Then most cops leave apart from Frost and Bollemis, who are in my property -- Without a search warrant too. [As shown in the screen shots of the console] i told frost to 'Put the gun down' and told them to 'face the wall' a few times, for which they did after a while. While they were both facing the wall at gun point, Bollemis decided to creep away from which i believe i said 'stay closer' or such yet didn't listen and moved away, while facing the wall. While i was tying Frost with my hostage rope [as seen on the screen shot of my console] Bollemis decides to taze me. One rule states that ''FearRP still applied when someone is cuffing/tying someone with hostage rope'', thus again as seen the the console screen shots, bollemis tazed me. Then i contacted staff via @ [Soul was online at the time but wansn't responding] and they tazed me a few more times, i believe, and broke FearRP. Bollemis used a mic where as frost didnt speak. I have another screenshot of them arresting me for the reason of ''threatening a police officer'', thus trying to get me arrested while they know it was fearRP as i've told them in LOOC: ''FearRP''. Then bollemis tazes me when the president placed an arrest warrant just before i DC'd. They knowingly broke FearRP and continued to go on and start searching + arresting me, as well as unnecessary tazing...

EvidenceAll 5 screenshots are here: http://imgur.com/a/fBvIT

cheers,
TroubledTroll
You're door was open, so we walked in, and the we found some illegal contraband. While I was writing a warrant for illegal contraband, TroubledTroll walked in and threatened us. I didn't complete the warrant because he told me to face the wall. Bøllemis did taze TroubledTroll when he had the option, but is that against the rules? We were trying to defend ourselves, and needed to render the criminal harmless, and used the tazer. Then we handcuffed him and searched him. But before we could arrest him, the server went down.

Evidence of the server crashing: http://imgur.com/b7N3VBf

Frost
No, you cannot 'walk in' to private property without warrant, WHICH YOU DID NOT have
2. you most likely didnt see the contraband as guys walked in and just ran around no where near the hidden contra.
3. You still have no search/arrest warrant either way even if you did see the contra WHILE IN my property as you cannot 110% see anything through the door as it's hidden.
4. It you broke FEARRP several times. I told you to face the wall a few times but noo, you stood there jumping about or co.
5 ''FearRP still applies when someone is applying Cuffs/Hostage Rope''
6. Your friend broke fearRP aswell when he moved along the wall away from us. And you Broke FearRP when i was telling you to do things, you did jack squat. You only did it when Bol finally did it.
7. You didnt need to taze as you should've been in hostage ropes.
8. And while i had a weapon pointed at you, you still pull out a weapon and.. [i dont have evidence for this other than saying ''Put the gun down'']

- Troll
If the door is open why cant I enter?
Your contraband was hidden behind a low wall, which you could easily see above standing on top of the table you had placed next to it, and you could see through the gaps.
Why can't I draw a weapon as a police officer, when you're pointing a weapon at me? That wouldn't make me a very good police officer. We felt the need to do what we did, to protect ourselves.
You just admitted to breaking fearRP. You cannot enter private property: WITHOUT a SEARCH WARRANT or owners permission: Which i never gave! You cannot take your weapon out as it's FearRP, I had a weapon pointed at you which means you need to be scared for our life right now! And you cant pull out a weapon as it's also written in the rules.

Frostii, now you're lying to your self. The wall wasn't low and i did not have any table in my house! Bollemis tazed me while i was tying you in rope, thus he broke FearRP too.

You clearly do not understand these rules and should learn them.

- Troll
You just admitted to breaking fearRP. You cannot enter private property: WITHOUT a SEARCH WARRANT or owners permission: Which i never gave! You cannot take your weapon out as it's FearRP, I had a weapon pointed at you which means you need to be scared for our life right now! And you cant pull out a weapon as it's also written in the rules.

Frostii, now you're lying to your self. The wall wasn't low and i did not have any table in my house! Bollemis tazed me while i was tying you in rope, thus he broke FearRP too.

You clearly do not understand these rules and should learn them.

- Troll
User admitted breaking FearRP, which will be his warning as he openly admitted it. Evidence provided though is insufficient.
Denied.