Player : STEAM_0:0:19471988
Name of player: Mystery

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19471988

Time in GMT: 3/10/15 Don't know the time

Server: V2D

Summary: Myself, Jackz and Prosto decided to raid the dictator at the time. We got to the third floor to find a prop in our way, I then decided to molotov the prop of which the molotov went straight through the prop. I then got Prosto to molotov the bottom of the prop and the prop still didn't burn. I then send 3 PM's to this player to remove his props as he had unburnable props however he decided not to. I would of called an admin but none were on the server. I then proceeded with the raid and I had to molotov another prop by the player of which didn't burn also. 

The player reported clearly knew he was exploiting knowing that the molotovs would go through and knew that the props wouldn't burn because I informed him twice to remove his props but decided against it.

Evidence:

[Image: 4e2b163ee904a7e47ec1f6fa1411fe3c.png]

[Image: aec40b3d25d2e3d2fc3a91b83b50f4fe.png]
First Molotov goes through^
[Image: e2e70cc2d1f4c326a002b306ac583056.png]
Second Molotov^

[Image: 36625954a9fd41a830e4ca2577b17b26.png]
[Image: d01f2cd422a10212b920606c42ccbc10.png]
[Image: 88e436e04df094aaac0b085988f62b05.png]
[Image: 84119a57cf19317ced16b815178d2024.png]
[Image: cd1bf606305613ae6fbbffff2a1bf05e.png]
Went through the prop
[Image: c09dcecf2d39e27ef77ee60103377468.png]

I wouldn't of posted this ban request if the props were removed but because the props wasn't removed it was quite obvious that the player knew fully well they couldn't be burned and didn't want to do anything about it.
*involved, was there and saw this happening*

even though that i hate you guys i am gonna support the BR as this was a misuse of props
Please note I got it approved by Tempski before hand and he gave the all clear. It wasn't my fault they didn't burn so i don't see how this is valid. Could I also add that I clearly didn't know this was the case so I don't see how this is my fault at all that those props wouldn't burn as they have done since molotovs have been in the game.
Involved I was the dictator he was protecting.

Ivan came and told him that the props were ok. He clearly had no idea that the props would not burn as Ivan did not comment on them so there was no reason to suspect that they were exploitable. I think you are just looking for reasons to get him banned. After all you did get through in the end so it was not impossible it was just made harder due to the fact that the prop would not burn. The prop that is burning in the picture is models/hunter/plates/plate2x3.mdl or one similar to that. That prop normally burns really quickly, but that is not the case. So are you really going to post this BR for a bug? After all it's not his fault if the server has it's faults.
You both state that Ivan approved this dupe. I asked Falcao, Ivan, Jan and Suarez if it would be exploiting if a player was informed that he had unburnable props and failed to remove them because this clearly shows he knows he has unburnable props and wants the raiders to be unable to burn down his defences. All three moderators all agreed it was exploiting.

I assume Ivan approved your dupe on the basis of where the props are but had no idea that it was un-burnable. Stating that I am looking for reasons to ban this person is not that case but if you're going to ignore me in game when I am telling you that you're breaking the rules trying to be nice and you think you're high and mighty to break them without consequence is something I do not tolerate and for this reason I decided to post this ban request.
(10-04-2015, 06:30 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You both state that Ivan approved this dupe. I asked Falcao, Ivan, Jan and Suarez if it would be exploiting if a player was informed that he had unburnable props and failed to remove them because this clearly shows he knows he has unburnable props and wants the raiders to be unable to burn down his defences. All three moderators all agreed it was exploiting.

I assume Ivan approved your dupe on the basis of where the props are but had no idea that it was un-burnable. Stating that I am looking for reasons to ban this person is not that case but if you're going to ignore me in game when I am telling you that you're breaking the rules trying to be nice and you think you're high and mighty to break them without consequence is something I do not tolerate and for this reason I decided to post this ban request.

Apparently you know more about my brain that I do myself clearly, I had no idea that this didn't burn as I never use molotovs so I have no clue that this would be the case. I really don't see your case here, As I recall correctly that you did actually get in and successfully raid the president and got the kill so therefore this bug didn't effect you or make it impossible to raid. I have no idea that those props didn't burn as I thought all props burnt as they have the same properties as other props. I don't see how making a PR is solving anything here as you did get the kill on the president as stated above.

If having no knowledge about the future and how curtain events will exactly take place also a bug that didn't even effect the status of the raid because it was sucessfull, then I am as guilty as charged.
(10-04-2015, 08:09 AM)Proxen Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 06:30 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You both state that Ivan approved this dupe. I asked Falcao, Ivan, Jan and Suarez if it would be exploiting if a player was informed that he had unburnable props and failed to remove them because this clearly shows he knows he has unburnable props and wants the raiders to be unable to burn down his defences. All three moderators all agreed it was exploiting.

Apparently you know more about my brain that I do myself clearly, I had no idea that this didn't burn as I never use molotovs so I have no clue that this would be the case. I really don't see your case here, As I recall correctly that you did actually get in and successfully raid the president and got the kill so therefore this bug didn't effect you or make it impossible to raid. I have no idea that those props didn't burn as I thought all props burnt as they have the same properties as other props. I don't see how making a PR is solving anything here as you did get the kill on the president as stated above.

If having no knowledge about the future and how curtain events will exactly take place also a bug that didn't even effect the status of the raid because it was sucessfull, then I am as guilty as charged.

You act like you never knew. I told you in 3 different PM( as shown through both the logs and through the screenshots) that your props were not burning; it's not like I never informed you or you didn't know the PM were quite clear and Prosto even commented in OOC about your unburnable props( as will be shown in the logs). May I state that when I sent the private messages the raid had only begun and it was a good 2 minutes before I even reached you in the corridor so the message would of been quite clear to see.

Also, stating that it didn't effect the raid. Yes it did, I and prosto used in total 4 molotovs to which nothing happened as it either went straight through the prop or the prop didn't burn at-all resulting in us fighting in a situation that we did not want to
(10-04-2015, 08:20 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

You act like you never knew. I told you in 3 different PM( as shown through both the logs and through the screenshots) that your props were not burning; it's not like I never informed you or you didn't know the PM were quite clear and Prosto even commented in OOC about your unburnable props( as will be shown in the logs). May I state that when I sent the private messages the raid had only begun and it was a good 2 minutes before I even reached you in the corridor so the message would of been quite clear to see.

Also, stating that it didn't effect the raid. Yes it did, I and prosto used in total 4 molotovs to which nothing happened as it either went straight through the prop or the prop didn't burn at-all resulting in us fighting in a situation that we did not want to

The PM still doesn't backup your point, Just because you tell me to remove some props doesn't mean I have to do it unless an admin tells me otherwise. OOC, I don't tend to look at OOC while I am getting raided because I am focusing on the raid. If you seriously going to go through the long process just because of a small bug that really didn't even effect the raid then its on you.
(10-04-2015, 08:51 AM)Proxen Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 08:20 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

The PM still doesn't backup your point, Just because you tell me to remove some props doesn't mean I have to do it unless an admin tells me otherwise. OOC, I don't tend to look at OOC while I am getting raided because I am focusing on the raid. If you seriously going to go through the long process just because of a small bug that really didn't even effect the raid then its on you.

The PM does back up my point, I clearly state telling you your props are not burning three times. It would be quite obvious to see the messages as three are sent your way. Also you keep on stating it 'didn't effect the raid'. It doesn't matter if it didn't affect the raid, you broke the rules and for that you should be punished. I even told you, you were breaking the rules as a nice gesture but you failed to listen and the result of breaking the rules is this player report and that is on you.

I have nothing more to state in this, it's quite clear through the screenshots what has happened.

- Ghost
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda