An official goodbye.
I feel its best to leave FearlessRP alone as I was told one or more staff members has been making up lies regarding my demotion which I take in as disrespect. I have reported the situation but no action was taken therefore I am going to leave the community. I am not planning on returning any time soon whereas I will continue to post on the forums.

Goodbye.
I will not continue the discussion of the staff member as I am fully aware of who made it up. I will also not continue the discussion because too many questions and hate will be given back any questions regarding it will be ignored.
[Image: alfred.png]
See ya mate
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Adios Oak, shame people have to make shit up
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Alfred
Bye. Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Goodbye again
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Edned, Grub, Nightmare
Goodbye !
Goodbye Oak, good luck in future endeavors
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Wow that sucks. Love you oak. good to know that you'll still be on the forums though.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Winter,
from the first time i met you, you was one of the soundest people ive ever come across on FL. We both had some good memories while playing together suchas: hiding in dark rooms while we was dictators, being hookers and more! I hope you enjoy what ever you go to do next, it's sad to see you go!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Alfred
Bye oak <3
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Alfred