Favorite Rapper(s)?
I think myself very lucky as I enjoy all kinds of music from a large selection of genres.
The question is who is your favorite rapper(s) and why?
I personally have two, those being Eminem and Tech N9ne, the reasons I like these?
With Eminem I like most of his songs, the reason I like him so much is the way he puts words together and with some songs after re listening to them have found them quite clever. He can make something sound completely different by changing a word or two.
The amount of double entendres, analogies, metaphors, personification, it's crazy. You can listen to a song and understand what he is saying, then you can listen to it again and find so many different meanings. I just love it. I prefer his early-mid albums of his career, such a Relapse.
Tech N9ne feels like a different kind of rapper, his music is not like any other (Thus why he named his production company 'Strange Music') he is an independent rapper who as a quite strange music style, I can't quite put my finger on it but I enjoy it. I don't have too much to say about him as he is hard to describe.
Anyway who is your favorite rapper(s)? Why do you like them?
(I might do more of these but with different genres)
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Eminem best rapper. You put it pretty well in your post above.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I have to say Eminem, he is the king of rap.
Kanye West
(09-28-2015, 11:11 PM)Falcao Wrote: I have to say Eminem, he is the king of rap.

I disagree, he's never been, not back in the days, not now either, there have always been rappers that are way better then him.

I love Hopsin, Joey Bada$$, Method Mad, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, The Game, Diddy, Redman, Missy Eliott, Kanye West, TI, Fatman Scoop, Snoop Dogg and a lot more that I simply can't remember.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • equal, Greed^
Eminem. I like the sort of "story" he puts together with some of his music. Such as Like Toy Soldiers, When I'm Gone, Lose Yourself, etc.
(09-29-2015, 05:28 PM)Jan Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:11 PM)Falcao Wrote: I have to say Eminem, he is the king of rap.

I disagree, he's never been, not back in the days, not now either, there have always been rappers that are way better then him.

I love Hopsin, Joey Bada$$, Method Mad, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, The Game, Diddy, Redman, Missy Eliott, Kanye West, TI, Fatman Scoop, Snoop Dogg and a lot more that I simply can't remember.

Ah yes I like Kendrick.
But there is no 'best' rappers, it's all personal opinion. Someone could say Tech N9ne is the best and another Eminem. However each rapper has their own little talent within rap. For example Tech N9ne is very good at rapping fast, the most popular example of this was 'Worldwide Choppers'
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
My favorite raper is : Kendrick Lemar, A$AP Rocky, and FERG, Drake, bobby shmurda, and more Smile
Shamen is my all time favorite rapper for sure.

Drake, Fat trel and many more. I'll update my post with some songs later.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I have been following Spose for about 3 years now, he is definetly the best rapper I have ever heard. He has A LOT of good songs that actually has deep meaning with rich context.

Please check it out, maybe you also will like him?? He needs it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHoXgw3soE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX4KNO4vQoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHqiATVuxnA

What I respect about him is the fact that he DROPPED a record deal because they wanted to make him something he's not.
RESPECT

https://twitter.com/spizzyspose

fearlessrp follows him, you should too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Audacter