FSX
So. I've recently fell in love with FSX once again. I've started to master the basics of taking off, taxiing etc. I just wondered if you guys played. Here are some screenshots of me in an Airbus A330 with RAF livery. Taking off from RAF Brize Norton - Bristol Intl. Total engine failure mid flight, landed in a field somewhere 12 miles south of Cardiff.

[Image: 31A2553617141B45E194741188F8E7DFC7CFFA43]

[Image: 9A360B119DB9188638D228DFD721E3FF3380A0BC]
also in love, I like flying the 787 payware. it's pretty awesome. Smile
I can't play those games else my CPU becomes toast :c
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Tomo
I saw you playing on Steam a few mins ago ya nerd. Looks cool though!
Saw the images on steam, pretty neat.
I've seen some gameplay.. Looks extremely hard to master.
I'd also like to point out that the shitty graphics are down to me partly because of my shit PC. It's an old game but it's still great fun!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • DVN
I played this a while ago,is a really fun game. Mastered everything except helicopters...
I love it! Been using it since 2006, but it really hasn't aged at all - add ons can make it look like it was released in the last year.

I do mostly long-hauls (7-16 hours) with a Boeing 777 or sometimes 747 (PMDG for both). Nothing beats cruising at M.830 at 32'000 feet over the pacific ocean, or even the north pole for that matter!

(09-23-2015, 08:29 PM)Mist Wrote: I've seen some gameplay.. Looks extremely hard to master.
The default aircraft aren't too bad! Just make sure the FPS keeps up! Good quality payware aircraft, like the PMDG 777, models the aircraft almost exactly to the real world so for that it requires a bit of studying!
Regards,
aviator
Try set FSX to max settings. This happened for me when I did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11e8XyUBqRQ ... or felt like that

But yea I sure spend many hours on that game lol
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • aviator, Alfred
(09-23-2015, 09:42 PM)aviator Wrote: I love it! Been using it since 2006, but it really hasn't aged at all - add ons can make it look like it was released in the last year.

I do mostly long-hauls (7-16 hours) with a Boeing 777 or sometimes 747 (PMDG for both). Nothing beats cruising at M.830 at 32'000 feet over the pacific ocean, or even the north pole for that matter!

(09-23-2015, 08:29 PM)Mist Wrote: I've seen some gameplay.. Looks extremely hard to master.
The default aircraft aren't too bad! Just make sure the FPS keeps up! Good quality payware aircraft, like the PMDG 777, models the aircraft almost exactly to the real world so for that it requires a bit of studying!

Are the long haul flights in real time, like do they literally take 7-16 hours? If so that's crazy!