Administrators/players$$
Tongue 
Why are you guys wasting the valuable hours of your youth running Soulrippers servers? Now is the time to be living it up with your pals, making memories to look back on when your old as fuk, chasing girls, whatever brings you joy. Don't lie, garrysmod is fun and all but real life is so much better.  Stop wasting your time or all your have to look back on is regret. Hes sitting in his chair making over 50k a year laughing at you dumb mother fuckers running his server. Your working a job your not being payed or appreciated for. maybe you just like your unlimited props. Nobody knows anything about Soulripper cause he doesnt give a fuck about you...as long as hes making his money. 13 year olds given the authority that they don't have in real life is a bad idea. You perm ban dedicated players for a fucking joke about ddosing. All your doing is giving people a reason to ddos you. Fearless is toxic and I will help end it.
There is no absolute need for this. This is for Newcomers to post their Hello Threads, not for someone like you to threaten us. Take your shit elsewhere.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
At least us "13 year olds" have more maturity than you. I think we know where this thread will go.
(09-20-2015, 12:35 PM)TheMJ Wrote: There is no absolute need for this. This is for Newcomers to post their Hello Threads, not for someone like you to threaten us. Take your shit elsewhere.

Don't run from the truth boy
If real life is 'fun' well get yo ass out there and stay there. People choose if they want to play on here. SoulRipper is not asking for any of the money he receives, its the players choice to donate or not. Whether it goes to the server or to himself, is non of my buisness. I donate because I believe it keeps the server running, so I will carry on donating. Now go enjoy real life, and stop trying to cause shit.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I'm not sure why you make this thread now if you feel so badly about SoulRipper and Fearless in general, seeing you've been here since 2011, to me it looks like you're following the crowd, which isn't something bad, just don't act like you're the one to change anything.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • TheMJ
Welcome back!
I concur.
Regards,
aviator
(09-20-2015, 12:43 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Welcome back!

thx buddy
(09-20-2015, 12:41 PM)Jan Wrote: I'm not sure why you make this thread now if you feel so badly about SoulRipper and Fearless in general, seeing you've been here since 2011, to me it looks like you're following the crowd, which isn't something bad, just don't act like you're the one to change anything.

Its the truth bro. I may be a little salty from my friend Mani getting perm banned for some bullshit reason but I'm done with this server and I'm gonna share my two sense. Maybe the crowd is right???????