Crashing on Macbook air
so i just bought 20 money-packs for 50 dollars and just as i pressed confirm to buy my new BMW it crashed and said some thing with missing disk place and LUA, i also had some minor problems with crashing before, any help?
Missing disk space? Not sure about the Lua but are you sure you have enough space for the content? Or maybe its struggling to perform as your HDD is too full.

Not a Macbook/Apple user so this probably isnt one for me to answer mate.
simple fix for this is to get ur mac, go to the nearest window and throw it out, then buy a windows computer.
The following 5 users Like Astari's post:
  • Sp33dx, MacTavish, RIC0H, R0bert0, Kierondeeuk
(09-15-2015, 01:31 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: simple fix for this is to get ur mac, go to the nearest window and throw it out, then buy a windows computer.

LOL xxD Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sp33dx's post:
  • MacTavish
Don't use a mac computer to play games on. There's no simple fix.
Buy a windows computer instead.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • MacTavish
I know nothing about Macs, sorry man :/
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Macs are not for gaming,they are plain useless when you play games.
Macs are good (you can better buy a mac apple and not a macbook) but u still can better use a game computer for games.

Dont use windows it is realy bad, i just have windows 10 and it is j-just HORRIBLE!
Windows 8 is good in my opinion! Yes. But keep it in topic tho ;p
If I am right here: LUA is an error message that has something to do with your host. With the missing disk place message is probably just your game crashing. I sometimes even have this on my windows. It rarely happens though. Try and restart, when it appears more often; try and make a screenshot of the error message.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander