SRU cant patrol
i understand that SRU cant patrol, but when some noob guy comes and teels me i cant patroll when i protect president outside Nexus is that allowed? to protect the president i belive that should be my job when theres not any situations so what do you guys say?
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
1: There are no rules saying that SRU cannot patrol Wink

2: It's not the job of the SRU to be the Presidents personal bodyguards, if he wants someone he will need to hire a guard.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
SRU patrolling should be disallowed entirely. You don't see full on SWAT forces rolling down the street looking for crime do you? It would be overkill to say the least.
The following 3 users Like Nightmare's post:
  • cheese0wnz, summotion, Grunt
i understand that SRU shouldnt patrol and i dont want them to my point is that people abuse it for example if we see in radio theres a situation and when we then come and theres is nothing there and civ's say where patrolling or if we stay near the president when his not in the nexus people say we are patrolling
(09-09-2015, 09:38 AM)RIC0H Wrote: 1: There are no rules saying that SRU cannot patrol Wink

2: It's not the job of the SRU to be the Presidents personal bodyguards, if he wants someone he will need to hire a guard.

He's correct. There isn't actually a rule saying SRU cannot patrol.
(09-09-2015, 10:05 AM)DVN Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 09:38 AM)RIC0H Wrote: 1: There are no rules saying that SRU cannot patrol Wink

why do everyone say there is then? where does that come from?
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
(09-09-2015, 10:09 AM)robe1025 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 10:05 AM)DVN Wrote:

why do everyone say there is then? where does that come from?

There's been a lot of confusion. I'm aware that some 'rules' enforced by the old staff team where basically just carried through. Like the good old 'shooting up the elevator' rule.
ok ty everybody for the help.
The following 1 user Likes R0bert0's post:
  • DVN
(09-09-2015, 09:47 AM)Nightmare Wrote: SRU patrolling should be disallowed entirely. You don't see full on SWAT forces rolling down the street looking for crime do you? It would be overkill to say the least.

It happens in Athens as I encounter. Heavy armed forces patrol the streets at night to counter crime or theft. It happens around the downtown or something. I don't know if that REALLY happens like that because I don't live in Greece, but that's what I heard.
So what your allowed to patrol haha??
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR