Report on -TWD-â„¢ | Calrud
Thread Title: Report: Report on -TWD-â„¢ | Calrud

Name of player:-TWD-â„¢ | Calrud

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30126955

Time in GMT: 01:20

Server: V2d

Summary: Another rebel asked me to help him as he was shooting at him. I went over to the slums apartments and saw him trying to kill him. A police officer then killed him and then he searched it and said i can screenshot it. He let me in so i could screenshot. He did come back aswell, however when he saw us he ran off. Its impossible to get into if he is inside. He can shoot you through a fence when you have your back turned with floating barriers for him to peek through. The second Keypad is a really tight area and could only just fit two people in. He also admitted after that he was basing as a BMD. 
Evidence: http://imgur.com/4TWHWiT,u5cgKR1,qKXZFkj...Ej,18SyfZb
http://imgur.com/bjtolQQ
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
First of all, i would just like to point out that your pictures show you and the police sergeant raiding my house together while you and limmet were rebels (don't worry about deleting the pictures, i already have downloaded them.).

Secondly, i never "admitted" to basing as a BMD. That was just my house.

Thirdly, there are no "floating barriers for me to peek through" anywhere.

Fourthly, since you got inside when i was inside (at the start of the fail raid) the logical conclusion is that it's not "impossible".

Fifthly, All of my doors abide by the 2phx units rule and i have literally done keypads like that since the first time i ever joined the server and i don't think it's against the rules

Anyway, here are the pictures showing you raiding together with police sergeant which were kindly provided by you:
[Image: ipzhig.jpg]
[Image: qofxcn.jpg]
Currently there is no rule set of BMD basing is not allowed.
And I quote the rulebook: 9.8a Do not make a contra-base as any of the jobs listed: Government members, Citizen, Chauffeur, Chef, Security Guard, Doctor. Exception: citizen with custom job name that fits the roleplay situation are allowed.
Nowhere it states that BMD can not have a contra-base, this may be changed soon though.

Second: There is no doomfort, and the white fence is on another, it is not floating. Although the base itself looks unrealistic, and the props go through each other, so it is nothing but a mess to be fair.

I don't see a reason to blacklist or ban the accused player at the moment, unless you can provide more evidence of the base.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub