Orad unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Orad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90750985

Your ban ID: 65485

Banned by: [FL:M] Pear

Reason: Random raiding.

Involved: Me, $DaNiEL$

Why we should unban you: $DaNiEL$ requested lockpick from me so i gave him and then he lockpicked some house and entered, i entered to the house too to see what he doing and he killed someone and then the admin gave ban to $DaNiEL$ and then he gave ban to me and it's not fair cause i did nothing i didnt lockpicked or shooted i just entered to the house.
Alright,
I'll put it this way. I did warn you before when you were randomly raiding all of the apartments, but then this player named Daniel came by, you provided him with everything: lockpick, guns and ammunition.
And because I've been observing your past actions, you did raid this exact apartment two (now third) times in a row, I don't think it's a coincidence. You were part of this, end of story.

-Pear
Fearless Staff - Moderator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Pear listen i just gave him weapon, ammo and lockpick it's my friend i didnt know that he gonna raid! it's not my fualt that he raided i just gave him things i didnt told him to raid.

think about it:
if you will give to someone weapon ammo and lockpick and he will go to random raid you will get ban?

Please unban me i want to play in the server..
It was not only that.
First he gives you all of the items he has, then you give him, a pistol, an ammo box. Then your run to the same exact place you raided 2 times before that and by the door handled him lockpick. You were guiding him through it, clearly. When he opened the door you went in there with him, making you part of it.

-Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

I may also point out,
I did warn you for randomly raiding all of the apartments, before I punished you with a ban.

I'm also questioning:
" i didnt know that he gonna raid! "

You did not know he was going to raid when you gave him lockpick in front of the door you both wanted to raid?
Kind Regards,
Pear

(09-06-2015, 08:20 PM)Pear Wrote: I may also point out,
I did warn you for randomly raiding all of the apartments, before I punished you with a ban.

I'm also questioning:
" i didnt know that he gonna raid! "

You did not know he was going to raid when you gave him lockpick in front of the door you both wanted to raid?

he said follow me then he goes to the house that he raided and then he requested lockpick so i gave him cause he gave to me all his items and then he raided and i thought that he have reason to raid so i got in with him. i didnt said "lets go to this house and raid it"
"he said follow me then he goes to the house"

Here's how his part went down: He joins the server, hands you all of the things and with HIS knowlege he goes to the exact apartment you raided before.
You clearly told him to go there, because there were contra in there two times you raided it.
There were no communicating in-game whatsoever, so 3rd party software was used during this "event".

Let me point that out: " i thought that he have reason to raid ",
there were weed plants in there. Not able to be heard nor seen and I'm certain you did know that he didn't have a reason to raid since it went like Join/Give items/Raid in that exact order. I kept an eye on you since the last raid which I gave you warning for.

I'm certain and stand by my actions that were taken in this "event".

-Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

(09-06-2015, 08:52 PM)Pear Wrote: "he said follow me then he goes to the house"

Here's how his part went down: He joins the server, hands you all of the things and with HIS knowlege he goes to the exact apartment you raided before.
You clearly told him to go there, because there were contra in there two times you raided it.
There were no communicating in-game whatsoever, so 3rd party software was used during this "event".

Let me point that out: " i thought that he have reason to raid ",
there were weed plants in there. Not able to be heard nor seen and I'm certain you did know that he didn't have a reason to raid since it went like Join/Give items/Raid in that exact order. I kept an eye on you since the last raid which I gave you warning for.

I'm certain and stand by my actions that were taken in this "event".

-Pear
i swear i didnt told him to go there and to raid this house, yes i raided this house 2 times with reason and this time he raided this house without reason and i didnt raided with him
and you dont have any proff that i told him to raid this house.
Okay, look, I'll say it short and clear.

I gave you a warning for raiding the apartments before. Then you two raided this apartment with no reason at all. You were there with him, ran inside with him and gave him a lockpick not a second before he started lockpicking it. You were part of it, you received your warning before, end of story.

Request: Denied.

-Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear