I've had enough of this.
(09-11-2015, 08:41 AM)AwesomeSauce Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 01:05 AM)DVN Wrote: In all honesty, at the end of the day it's a game. The donations page clearly states all donations are validated, processed and recognized as a GIFT therefore he doesn't have to contribute a single penny to the server, so we're lucky he still puts some towards it.

Goodbye.

Did I just freaking read this? Are you kidding me?
Donations should be for the server, not for soul to stuff his pockets.

You're not lucky if he contirbutes a single penny, you should expect him to.

Like I stated above, it's a gift to Soul. It goes to SOULRIPPERS account. He can do what he may with the money, and he still contributes some to the server. We don't need transparency, we just want to play GarrysMod. I'm not kidding you at all, when you donate it states (FOR THE SECOND TIME) they are processed and received as GIFTS. Nothing HAS to go to the server. Please read thoroughly before trying to argue.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Tomo, Grunt
(09-11-2015, 08:52 AM)DVN Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 01:05 AM)DVN Wrote: In all honesty, at the end of the day it's a game. The donations page clearly states all donations are validated, processed and recognized as a GIFT therefore he doesn't have to contribute a single penny to the server, so we're lucky he still puts some towards it.

Goodbye.

Like I stated above, it's a gift to Soul. It goes to SOULRIPPERS account. He can do what he may with the money, and he still contributes some to the server. We don't need transparency, we just want to play GarrysMod. I'm not kidding you at all, when you donate it states (FOR THE SECOND TIME) they are processed and received as GIFTS. Nothing HAS to go to the server. Please read thoroughly before trying to argue.

I understand that. What I'm saying is, why would you take the cash for yourself instead of using it for *the actual server*?
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
(09-11-2015, 02:44 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 08:52 AM)DVN Wrote:

Goodbye.

I understand that. What I'm saying is, why would you take the cash for yourself instead of using it for *the actual server*?

End this discussion here. This is a goodbye thread. Failure to follow that will result in warnings.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Edned, DVN