I've had enough of this.
You're following the crowd too much, but whatever.

Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • sebasti161
(09-06-2015, 09:57 AM)aviator Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Uh, I can't say you're in the right here, you're taking the wrong approach to everything. Several users pasting the same abuse thread many times just to be part of the drama and then acting like they were personally afflicted by it doesn't make much sense to me.

But let's face it... the abuse was pretty damn clear...

Again, totally understand why you're leaving and it's just as well. See ya

No, no it was not.

You guys are trying to get up old evidence against him, whilst this was already spoken over with. So stop, just stop.
The following 1 user Likes Kevinboyxx12's post:
  • sebasti161
This shit pisses me off.

Why the fuck can't Soul spend his money on what he wants? Seriously, he earn't the money, I don't even see why you get pissed when people tell you he keeps the money for himself. Every other fucking game does it along with every other community,  this 'oh stop using the money for yourself' bullshit is really ticking me off. 

Also, isn't this like the 4th time you have 'left' FL?
https://gyazo.com/d2dc43ab6f2bc46b862b2e8f15a2a3fc

Please leave already.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Nuka, Ludo, SpencerSx
Goodbye Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • sebasti161
Bye. Just remember that it is a game, enjoy life.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • sebasti161
(09-06-2015, 11:07 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: This shit pisses me off.

Why the fuck can't Soul spend his money on what he wants? Seriously, he earn't the money, I don't even see why you get pissed when people tell you he keeps the money for himself. Every other freaking game does it along with every other community,  this 'oh stop using the money for yourself' bullshit is really ticking me off. 

Also, isn't this like the 4th time you have 'left' FL?
https://gyazo.com/d2dc43ab6f2bc46b862b2e8f15a2a3fc

Please leave already.

4th time? I left, then came back. I am allowed to do that, but now I have decided to leave permanently and take a break from Garry's Mod.
(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Uh, I can't say you're in the right here, you're taking the wrong approach to everything. Several users pasting the same abuse thread many times just to be part of the drama and then acting like they were personally afflicted by it doesn't make much sense to me.

All that aside, goodbye.

I'm leaving because Soul wished for me to leave, he tok multiple items from my inventory which I had legitly earned, some of it was abused in by Mavis, and I don't care if that got taken. But he tok some stuff I got from other people, some I earned myself. That is why I'm leaving.
(09-06-2015, 10:54 AM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:57 AM)aviator Wrote:

But let's face it... the abuse was pretty damn clear...

Again, totally understand why you're leaving and it's just as well. See ya

No, no it was not.

You guys are trying to get up old evidence against him, whilst this was already spoken over with. So stop, just stop.
It is not old some is new evidence. Like stated in the chat Mavis has been warned.

Goodbye Darth.
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • sebasti161
Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • sebasti161
See ya man, all the best.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • sebasti161