Script errors making server time out
Star 
Hello, some people (me, friends of myne and some other players) start losing controls at the server.. And cant do anything. Not even open F1 menu. I reconect to the server but it looks like offline.
Can someone look what is wrong with the server and fix it?

Thank You
Freekillercy - FantochesPT
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Same problem here!
Exclamation 
Same problem here! it freezes me into a car and i need to reconnect sometimes server shows up as offline  Angry
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
I was getting this issue a lot last night in v33x, driving down the road in the BMW and the game freezes.
When the games actually un-freezes bam there goes my car exploding into the wall cause random game freeze >_<
If you lag while driving, then it is most likely your PC.
Ex-Server Teacher
This is not due script errors.
(09-10-2015, 06:57 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: This is not due script errors.

I got the problem aswell.
I even tryed to find the problem at my own network .

*New utp cables
*netsh reset
*modem reset
*new modem

But the strange part is that i only got it at Fl.
I tryed joining L² to test and it runs just fine overthere.
And as i am not the only one with those problems i should guess it has something to do with the server.

And its ruining all Rp possibillities.
It's an issue with our DDoS protection. When under attack it has a tendency to kick out IP addresses from the server mistaking them for malicious incoming packets from a DDoS. Therefore this is why you 'crash' and can't move, then sometimes suddenly come back.
(09-10-2015, 09:44 AM)DVN Wrote: It's an issue with our DDoS protection. When under attack it has a tendency to kick out IP addresses from the server mistaking them for malicious incoming packets from a DDoS. Therefore this is why you 'crash' and can't move, then sometimes suddenly come back.

Ok , Therefore the servers are offline ?
Are they in maintenance?
When will they be back?
(09-10-2015, 09:55 AM)Sobenke Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 09:44 AM)DVN Wrote: It's an issue with our DDoS protection. When under attack it has a tendency to kick out IP addresses from the server mistaking them for malicious incoming packets from a DDoS. Therefore this is why you 'crash' and can't move, then sometimes suddenly come back.

Ok , Therefore the servers are offline ?
Are they in maintenance?
When will they be back?

The servers look like they have experienced some downtime due to the low playerbase but seem like they are back and fully operational. If they go down again, or ever go down for maintenance we are always notified by a post within the 'News & Announcements' section.