Car mechanic and vehicle customization!
Video 
[Image: development.png]

CodedBrain (main development) and I have been working on a new feature: Vehicle modification which comes along with a new job called the Mechanic.

The mechanic job will be able to customize a car he has been given access to (via the F2 menu). Using his wrench tool he can open a menu which has a 3D model of the car and options as bodyparts, skins and colors. This menu is useful to modify the car and without the vehicle actually updating ingame, this looks more realistic. The menu is designed so you can still talk in the chat box, useful when talking to a customer.

The mechanic will also have a towing car and is able to repair vehicles. The towing car will be able to tow broken cars to a garage or another place.

The first part of feature, the vehicle customization and the job, will be live on the servers very soon, today or tomorrow. The towing truck is still in development and should be released soon too.

Watch my video to see how it works and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm3fQVegNQg

PS. 'Jelknab' at scoreboard assisted with video, hence the admin rank on beta server

Mechanic: Live
Tow Truck: In Development

Copyright © 2008-2015: Fearless Community - All rights reserved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 11 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Edned, Deriptz, Cox, Bradley, Suarez, Sgtbender2000, Rumbleâ„¢, Duane, Audacter, MrTreeGames
Awesome update Soul!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Looks great Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
That's great news!!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Looks awesome, nice update Wink
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]