Crash while joining server...
For a while now i have been crashing while joining the server at random points.

I have tried uninstalling gmod and all my workshop addons then installing only cityrp addons, Setting it so it doesn't download any server files. Still no luck.

If anyone has a resolution for this a answer would be appreciated
Have you thinked about transfering the FL content from the forum? It is more easier than downloading while joining the server.
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
I have the exact same problem, it's very annoying...

When i join, i get to the "downloading content..." text, and then gmod shuts down without notice(not even "hl2.exe has stopped working").

I have  tried two different computers, same problem. I have reinstalled Gmod entirely, uninstalled all addons, tried different launch options(including souls launch options).

I have tried playing other servers, and they work...

Coders, get this problem identified and work it out, im begging you. 

I have recently donated to the server..... i kinda feel like i want a REFUND on it though.
Do you see errors during the game? Are there any other programs running? Such as your Internet?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I dont have this problems now.. i think is fixed now..
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
(09-06-2015, 08:50 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Do you see errors during the game? Are there any other programs running? Such as your Internet?

Yes, i see errors in the game. All game content activated(HL2 etc), firewall off. I tried with all programs closed, still the loading bar gets stuck at 50% and then it crashes...
(09-07-2015, 12:12 AM)freekillercy Wrote: I dont have this problems now.. i think is fixed now..

Do you mean the coders fixed it or that you fixed it yourself(then how did you do that)?