Report : [FL:RP] Bradley and [FL:M] NightHawkd
Name of player: [FL:RP] Bradley and [FL:M] NightHawkd

SteamID: Bradley : STEAM_0:0:54461403 / NightHawkd : STEAM_0:1:58027181

Time in GMT: 18:30pm

Server: v2d

Summary: 2 people wearing gas mask suits came into my building in the industrial area, they didn't say anything and just shot me (rdm). I made a @ message but no response or action was taken. 10 mins later i return and i presume NightHawkd used the removal tool on my fading doors (in screenshot)

Evidence: http://imgur.com/F8mRvYK,ldB4FLW,H9spIAy#0

This literally happened in the space of 10seconds and i had not time to start recording so i only have screenshots of the remains.
The fading doors were removed due to the fact they would only open within 2-3 seconds and the least it should be is 5.
14.1 Do not raid as a Citizen without changing your job name. - Both changed jobs.

14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons. - Burgling your house was the reason.

7.4 Custom doors must be open for a minimum of 5 seconds. - Yours were open for three seconds, timed and also counted three times.

Think we're done here.
Ex-Server Teacher
Denied. Players did not break any rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub