AA?
(08-28-2015, 10:51 AM)Marty Wrote: I am sorry, I have read that Admin Abuse case, and holy freaking shit. That is ridiculous.

Absolutley freaking moronic to keep this guy in a community.

I am sorry Soul but if you cant be arsed getting off your fat arse and finding a new developer then you will probably loose a lot of members.

Out of curiosity Soul, does all your staff members go around threatening other communities, or is it just you and Mavis ?

Oh no, it's awesome to let another community guy write some history before I was demoted, pure invalid bullshit, cracking me off an then tries to get players to his community. Real nice.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN, , MacTavish
It is a shame to see my 2800+ hours of hard work has been unappreciated

I deliberately isolated myself from this community and all of its drama so I could keep my pride and a memory of all of the work that I put in, yet I still have my tags stripped from me. This is hardly fair.

SoulRipper you have absolutely no idea how much this community meant to me and it's sickening to see how you can so easily you can forget about my efforts for it.

This place has lost the sense of honour and pride that it once had, that is upsetting to see.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 7 users Like Obay's post:
  • Nuka, Coded Brain, DVN, mgdwszx, Nexus, CommanderEcho, NotSep
(08-28-2015, 12:24 PM)Obay Wrote: It is a shame to see my 2800+ hours of hard work has been unappreciated

I deliberately isolated myself from this community and all of its drama so I could keep my pride and a memory of all of the work that I put in, yet I still have my tags stripped from me. This is hardly fair.

SoulRipper you have absolutely no idea how much this community meant to me and it's sickening to see how you can so easily you can forget about my efforts for it.

This place has lost the sense of honour and pride that it once had, that is upsetting to see.

I know your feelings, it was sad to see that all my hard work resulted in a one day veteran tag, and got removed afterwards.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN
(08-28-2015, 12:38 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:24 PM)Obay Wrote: It is a shame to see my 2800+ hours of hard work has been unappreciated

I know your feelings, it was sad to see that all my hard work resulted in a one day veteran tag, and got removed afterwards.

But Obay deserve it...
You kinda abused what you could do and lied to the SA team...
The passive aggressiveness is real (Just look at the people liking posts on either side).

Dan, he did abuse some of his tools but it was for good reason, he was staff but when people called for staff help he couldn't give it to them Tounge
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 3 users Like Nuka's post:
  • DVN, , MacTavish
(08-28-2015, 12:38 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:24 PM)Obay Wrote: -snip-

Yep, by those, what was it again? "useless piece of shit - SA's".

Mavis, I still respected you when you were demoted from FL but it shocked me that when you came back, you blamed the team I was a part of for your mistakes:

Quote:I made some mistakes due the previous team's behaviour.

Unlike most of us, your veteran tag was removed for a good reason. I have a screencap of your profile before you were banned here:

I'm not here to try and start an argument with you Mavis, but when you got demoted I still tried to get along with you, but now you've basically blamed me and others for your mistakes, which I find unacceptable.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 8 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Coded Brain, General Rickets, Link, Moisty, CommanderEcho, Tawee, Jayjayflutter, Metrlazjan
I don't want to be rude Zecon, but you're were one of them which kept scaring me. Now I do not hate or disrespect you or whatsoever.
(08-28-2015, 11:47 AM)KCodedBrain Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 10:51 AM)Marty Wrote: I am sorry, I have read that Admin Abuse case, and holy freaking shit. That is ridiculous.

Absolutley freaking moronic to keep this guy in a community.

I am sorry Soul but if you cant be arsed getting off your fat arse and finding a new developer then you will probably loose a lot of members.

Out of curiosity Soul, does all your staff members go around threatening other communities, or is it just you and Mavis ?

Oh no, it's awesome to let another community guy write some history before I was demoted, pure invalid bullshit, cracking me off an then tries to get players to his community. Real nice.

lol, ok then.
Banning people for not breaking any actual rules, abuse threads being denied when theirs clear abuse. How did I manage to spend 1900 hours on this?
The following 2 users Like TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Coded Brain, General Rickets
Mavis, if you continue to harass people in this thread, i will be forced to take action, stop belitteing peoples opinion simply because you do not agree
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 7 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • aviator, CommanderEcho, Tawee, General Rickets, Jayjayflutter, Metrlazjan, Moisty