Heads up about LL
Thumbs Down 
There's a news thread about LL. I just want to write this thread to explain my side of the story. I'll close it because I don't want to make a big deal out of this, and I'm sure those who are interested will find the thread.

Recently Wood has threatened several times CodeBrain and myself. He has been sending (fake) laywer letters to me during the time the community split up, he posted a news thread on the forums saying that it was hacked (which was not true) and most recently he threatened CodedBrain to make an abuse thread about him. According to his own words: 'Or they'll see how stupid and corrupt the developer is, and refuse to be part of the community'. So basically he tries to set up people on FL and hope they will join his community.

That being said, I addressed this problem to Faustie. We've made an appointment that we would try to get things peaceful between both communities, so I expected him to atleast try to do something about that. Instead of that, he does not try to fix anything at all. Every time I address a potential problem, he refuses to do anything about it and uses the reason that it is an individual action, covered with very nice, professional and diplomatic sentences. I've been trying my best to solve things, but it should come from both sides. Not just from myself or FL in general.

That's why I said it's a war. With that I mean: it's not a peaceful situation as we had agreed to. So it's not  in a way that a war will start. Because in my opinion it is already a war. And if it only has to come from my side, it's unlikely to be resolved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.