Driving Causes Game mode Crash
Bug 
Title of Bug: Driving Causes Game mode Crash

Description: On a number of occasions, I have joined the server and every time I enter my car, no matter which car it is, I drive for a few seconds before my controls go. First it doesn't allow me to control my car, and stops me turning, braking or accelerating. Soon after, everyone and everything around me freezes until I am forced to re-join. I do not yet know if this is an isolated problem or if others are experiencing my problem. I would appreciate a response from a developer or some of the community to inform me of the problem. Is it just me or are others going through this? Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Dogysmash
This is to do with the anti ddos/firewall on the server i think
I get this all the time along with many of my friends.
It's our DDoS mitigation, it kicks people out after a certain amount of time mistaking your IP for being a part of the incoming packets flooding the server. Nothing we can really do about that.
Well that seems rather tragic. Ive donated a lot of money to this server over a lot of time... I have a lot on this server and it is very hard to play without cars. Please will you get someone to look into this?
(08-24-2015, 08:03 PM)Dogysmash Wrote: Well that seems rather tragic. Ive donated a lot of money to this server over a lot of time... I have a lot on this server and it is very hard to play without cars. Please will you get someone to look into this?

As I said there's not much we can do, nor our staff team can do. Just wait the attack out. As far as I'm aware it's back up and running now.
(08-24-2015, 07:15 PM)DVN Wrote: It's our DDoS mitigation, it kicks people out after a certain amount of time mistaking your IP for being a part of the incoming packets flooding the server. Nothing we can really do about that.

Infact i told soul how to fix it