Nightmare's Introduction
Hello everyone!

Never really made an introduction about myself, so here we go. Apologies if I'm blunt on a couple of things, I'm writing this at 4am in the morning.

My actual name is Sam, hence why my RP name is also Sam. I'm 16 years old and I've had a strong passion for computers since the age of 6, where I used to play games such as Minecraft on a very, very old Dell laptop hooked up to a charging dock. Yeah I know, olddddd. I stress about so many things it's unreal, as I suffer from anxiety and social awkwardness.

I've made a good couple of friends during my time here at FL already during my 600+ hours, so I may aswell go ahead and shout them out.

TricKy - Been a good friend to me, we ended up becoming RP brothers haha.

Grub - Ever since that time when I was President and you came up to get me to sign an SAA protection contract we became pretty damn good friends. I've told you so many things that I wouldn't with others and I know I can just easily vent to you about stuff. I really do appreciate you being here for me, cheers.

Goldsan42 - I introduced you to FL and now your hooked haha, keep on playing buddy, enjoy the ride!

Meow - Known you for a while then you went inactive completely. COME BACK.

Sirrus, Sours and Kinderman - A really nice group of people, except from Sours when he can be a bit dense. Shame that the other community caused our differences to show, although that doesn't really apply to Sirrus, keep talking to me you bear.

Evilmat360 (could of got the numbers wrong) - You were the first person to issue my first RPP, that's going to be something I never forget. You were the one who taught me that RP's can be fun when done properly, thanks for that, really do appreciate it!

SAA - All of you are probably the nicest people I've seen. You all work well as a team and I'm sure I'll be seeing more of it as I gain more experience in the clan. Thanks for bringing me in with open arms.

Operation Wolfpack - Now that was fun. Most of you listened, some of you didn't. Thanks for making it an enjoyable RP group anyhow.

Doctor Internet - You're a good guy, but a damn shame you had to leave. Good luck with wherever you progress. I appreciate the help when I needed it.

and yeah.. I think that's it.

Anyways yeah, that's me in general. See you on the servers!
The following 6 users Like Nightmare's post:
  • Grub, MrTreeGames, Reebs, Ali, Audacter, Equinox
You're truly an awesome guy! Friendly and cheerful I don't believe you about the social awkwardness Smile! Im really happy we accepted you into the Agency since you have the right attitude that makes the place a friendly little home!

Welcome to our humble little Community Smile!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Welcome Cheese
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Welcome bud, nice to see you settling in well.
Welcome to FL!
Welcome BB!
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Grub
I see how it is I'm not special enough to get a singled out hello?! Joking of course Tounge

Anyways back to the original point of this post. Welcome to the community bud and you are a wonderful guy.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Whoa forgot to welcome you, you're a great guy, welcome to Fearless!
I've seen you on the servers quite regularly. Good to know something about you.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Welcome to FL!