Report: [FL:RP] Devon_Propst
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] Devon_Propst

Name of player [FL:RP] Devon_Propst

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:88346660

Time in GMT: 2:00

Server: V2d
Summary: When we was coming down from the elevator we had our guns out, just in case. Devon opened fire on site! We shot back and killed him. We went through the garage and he came back and shot at us. Once we killed him again he followed us to the slums. We killed him again. When he came back that time i said 'Nice NLR+ Fear rp' Fear RP was when we was coming down the elevator. Then then said ' FYI this was the third time' As i said 4 times by mistake. Klor and gamingOfficialZZZ  witnessed it.
Evidence:http://imgur.com/cYWvau7 - Devon admitting he broke NLR
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Actully, i never even pulled my gun out when at the elevator, i dont remember why i was going to the elevator, but i know that when i timed out waiting for it, i did NOT have a gun and i am sure of that. Then, when i spawned i saw multiple officers shooting in one direction, i decided to check this situation out, accidentally realizing that it was the same one. I spawned again, seeing a cop with sirens go the Slums, i go to that situation, because a officer with his lights on means that something is happening, i did not know you went to slums and that turned out being all one situation, i then died at the long ass gun fight. Not returning to the Slums again.
Have you got any other evidence?
(09-15-2015, 03:25 PM)Suarez Wrote: Have you got any other evidence?

No sorry.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Player report denied. No further evidence.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda