Teachers ability to give point
Good luck.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Us teachers are on the same wave length when it comes to RPP's. None of us have just handed them out freely to every RP we see. As a team we will have discussions together about who's been getting RPP's, how many they've got and why to stop any abuse.

As a teacher myself I am fully confident they will not be abused and it will be for the better.
(08-13-2015, 03:59 AM)Stomm Wrote: Do the teachers actually know things now? My experiences with Teachers was them powergaming (they did something like "/me breaks down the door and hits the guard in the head knocking him out" while I was sitting with a gun aimed at the door in order to kill them if they tried to escape.) and other general 2-hour-level-BS on traffic stops.

Not really sure where you got this from but I can't remember of anyone doing this and if they did they would have been treated in the same manner as a player as that's what a teacher is anyway, nothing above anyone.

I'd just like to say good luck to all the new teachers, I'm not really sure how you'll all do and I think it's best I keep some of my opinions to myself on certain people within that teacher team however I guess you'll all do fine... I hope.

I honestly think that the amount of teachers is rather large, allowing the RPP ability will mean more RPPs given out which will then mean that RPP value decreases to the stage that it was once at towards the start of the program if not less value, but as I already said, good luck.
Ps: first teacher team = best teacher team
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Tawee
[Image: 186e112189515529b9d07090737a1b94.png]

Oops

Mavis fix my dumb pls.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • MrTreeGames
Just going to drop my two cents on this, as i can see the awarded points.
Please please please, if you want to keep a value to RPP ensure that people aren't being rewarded for the same RP over and over, especially in the sameday. e.g. I've seen multiple awarded to the same person for a starbucks RP today, by two seperate teachers.
Along with people just changing their dupes after they've been rewarded and the rewarding teacher has DC'd, making it a totally new RP for another teacher to see.
You teachers do have the ability to see all the points that have been awarded since October/November 2014, when the RPP logging was introduced for the character page, if you need to find it just ask Doc he knows where it is.

P.S. dont reward for every great RP you see using /me etc. Make sure that they can adapt their RP in situations.
Make sure to focus on dealing with questions rather than checking out roleplays to award points too, teaching is the main part of the job, RPP is just something on the side.
And make sure you don't reward someone double.... ahum Doc...
(See post above ) Although I sang so good. Ofcourse I deserve 2.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander