Report: Sahamies, sandy.davidson113
Name of player: sandy.davidson113, Sahamies

SteamID:
Sandy Davidson - STEAM_0:0:102737163
Sahamies - STEAM_0:1:41714650

Time in GMT: Around 8:00

Server: v2d

Summary: I built little place near slums, black roof, black door. And inside of it radio and some contra. I was driving around and i saw these cops at my house, they instantly tazed me and cuffed. Some of them were propclimbing on my roof  and that way seeing my contra by rotating camera. They said they saw contra inside (you can only see it if you propclimb to roof and rotate camera. None of them said anything about "hearing contra".  Also, Sahamies warranted me for Speeding and Evading police. First of all, there was no any laws at that moment so how i could have been going overspeed, he chased me with him car moment before this but then crashed with it and died. So he is breaking NLR and arresting me for breaking non existing laws that he saw on him previous life.  I hope i can get refund for 5 drug labs 2 monye printers + moneys in them too.

Evidence:
After long struggle i finally got video rendered and i think it shows all stuff needed. (Sahamies chasing me and events at my house) (They arrested me after video ended)
Approved.