FUMUKU International
(04-03-2012, 10:19 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Almost forgot we had apps, ill check them when i get back from work tonight

how much money do you make in stripper tips?
(04-04-2012, 02:37 AM)blusheep Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 10:19 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Almost forgot we had apps, ill check them when i get back from work tonight

how much money do you make in stripper tips?

Who said he wasn't the bouncer?
My money says he's the bartender.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Nah, he's probably the Manager if you think about it.
lol this is a clan thread and people begins arguing on what job blackdog have xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Brownbag
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3187868
Your Age: 18
Hours on server: 229
RP Events you have been in: Zombies, Vault, Successful Hostage, Disease, Anti-Jail rebellion, Dictator's bodyguard and Others.
RP Point Amount: 5
Ban History on Fearless RP: Never Banned. Never Kicked.
Character Bio: Leroy J Brown is a born Evocity Citizn. 5'11, 200 lbs. Age is in mid-to-late twenties. Like Suits, Gambling and Automatic weapons.
However, he believes without laws there is Chaos, and is most often found on the side of the law fighting criminal elements.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Leroy J Brown
All Nicknames: Jenkins, Brownbag, That asshole cop.
Date of Application: 20120404

Date of birth:06/06/1983
Place of Birth: Evocity Hospital
Telephone Number: N/A
Mobile: 200-702
Driver's License Number: A10-050

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Room 5 Side street Apartments
Zip code: 12345

Suburb / City- Evocity

Why are you applying?- I think FUMUKU is doing genuine good for Evocity, and want to help in anyway I can.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?- I am a Veteran Police officer and have training in Special Service tactics. I spend my Off-duty time as a for-Hire security Guard. I Surived the great Nexus seige of '09.
I once guarded a bag of chips for three days, badly wounding five who attemped to eat it. The owner of the chips was grateful, but informed me the chips were stale.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?- I value two thing: Honor and Loyalty. I hold myself and others to a standard and do not make exceptions. I am incorruptable, Unfazable and Dedicated to whatever Duty I may be assigned to.

What will you offer FUMUKU?- Whatever I am ultimately tasked with, rest assured I will give my 100%. I am no turncoat. I do not run away from challange. If I die defending FUMUKU, so be it.
Good day. Applications will be reviewed tonight. Stay tuned.

P.S. No Blackdog isn't a stripper. He works in a video store..
Steam Name: [FL:RP] BenyBlancoBrnx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39565286
Your Age:18
Hours on server: 56
RP Events you have been in: Zombie, Vault, Disease, Mad Doctor, Hostage, Drug lab, STD, Racing, Construction, Hotel, Office building, Bank Robbery.
RP Point Amount: 2
Ban History on Fearless RP: None
Character Bio: Beny Blanco Evocity citizen in late 20’s. Has a passion for science and medicine, yet also has a love for firearms and is a good marksman. Enjoys cars, music, cooking and reading the medical journal.

Division you are applying for: Medical Division

Full Name: Beny Blanco
All Nicknames: Ben, Benito
Date of Application: 4/4/2012

Date of birth: 6/12/1985
Place of Birth: Evocity Private Hospital
Telephone Number: 888-656
Mobile: 666-252
Driver's License Number: 1224-2012

Address: 666 Yellow Brick Road
Zip code: 11111

Suburb / City - Evocity

Previous Residence- None

Why are you applying? I’ve seen first hand FUMUKU’s growing influence on Evocity and it is something I definitely want to become a part of. There are very few organizations, if any, with the prestige and economic commodity as FUMUKU.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I’ve practiced medicine in some of the most prestigious schools in the nation and have been putting my knowledge in the medical field to help the people of Evocity to the best of my ability.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I have a passion for what I do. You can complete a task with some practice, but the quality of the job is only achieved by those who can deliver a certain passion to the work on a daily basis.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I am a morale booster, and am someone who is both responsible and loyal to those who offer me friendship and support. I put others before me, which in the medical field is a major advantage. I am willing to do my part in the success of FUMUKU’s growing Medical Department and am willing to fill whatever role is bestowed upon me to the best of my ability.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Mittens the Crime Solving Cat
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:5041736
Your Age:18
Hours on server: It says 40 hours, but I used to play ages ago, before it was reset. It's probably closer to 70 to 80-ish.
RP Events you have been in: None, really.
RP Point Amount:0
Ban History on Fearless RP:None.
Character Bio: A young, not particularly athletic man, with a great deal of knowledge of weapons. His knowledge is a parting gift from a childhood being brought up by an abusive father, and a passive mother. Looking for something to occupy himself with, Andrew finds himself drawn to his father's weapons collection with curiosity.

Division you are applying for: Weapons Research and Development

Full Name: Andrew Mercer
All Nicknames: 'Demon'
Date of Application: 8th April 2012
Date of birth: 16th November 1990
Place of Birth: Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Wales
Telephone Number: 01597 821604
Mobile: 07737492520

Why are you applying? I am applying as I have been recommended the clan by a friend, Alexia, and, judging just by this thread, it is a very well thought through clan.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I know the basics of how weapons work, and the physics behind them.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I'm a good roleplayer, and I play on FL:RP very often.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I am willing to be in many roleplay situations with no problems. I even don't mind when an RP situation ends up disadvantaging me, as long as it plays out well in RP terms.
Steam Name: Z3llm3r
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29363208
Your Age: 18
Hours on server: ~ 110
RP Events you have been in: Fended off numerous tries to rush the Nexus
RP Point Amount: Last time Active before the Great Ddosses
Ban History on Fearless RP: 3 minor (1~3 hours) bans for missbehaveour, last banned with Ban ID 670, therefore a long time Ago
Character Bio: Konrad Steiner came to EvoCity 2 years ago, trying to forget what happened before. With no contacts, nor Money, he did the only thing he was good at. He joined the Police.

In Character Information: Konrad Steiner

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU Security Division

Full Name: Konrad Steiner
All Nicknames: /
Date of Application: 09. April 2012

Date of birth: 1974
Place of Birth: Ramstein, Germany
Telephone Number: /
Mobile: /
Driver's License Number:

Address: EvoCity Police Quarters / Nexus
Zip code: 11111

City- Evocity

Why are you applying? Trying to get distance to the Government, we live in times where the Influence of International Companys are bigger than those of governments. The Private Security sector has assests.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Musch expierience in the Governmental Security sector, both on the streets as Protecting Operations, both confidential and offcial. And also, im a good driver.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I never Question orders, im a precise shooter and ive got skills in negotiations wich reach over using gunpower, which others would prefer.

What will you offer FUMUKU? Precision, Flexibility and a Zero tolerance Policy for unreliability

Edit: And also i used to be a marine veteran master shooter sniper elite like you, but then i took an tank shell to the face
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak