FUMUKU International
Notice: All current employees of FUMUKU International are advised to contact their division directors and sub-div managers for information regarding new projects and areas of advancement.

Expect projects to be completed and deployed within 1 week from this notice.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
uwotm8?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
First app in some time, ill take alook at it in more detail later, currently 3:15am
I hereby resign from FUMUKU International, due to inactivity, and for unspecified reasons.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(03-27-2014, 02:02 AM)Falcon Wrote: I hereby resign from FUMUKU International, due to inactivity, and for unspecified reasons.

We will miss you Falcon, others are inactive during the school years, but if that is your wish so be it. I am not a director of Fumuku but it has been an honor, Dearly

Terminus
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Bean's post:
  • Falcon
(03-27-2014, 02:02 AM)Falcon Wrote: I hereby resign from FUMUKU International, due to inactivity, and for unspecified reasons.

We accept your resignation, though i havent heard a word from you in a good long while, we're still active, though i think everyone thought you were inactive or gone.

Active members are:

Toxic
Nevinator
Dubwub
Moist
Dr.internet
the rock
church
lonewolf
and me

and so on, if you wish to reverse this decision just contact me on steam at any time, Nev's always running things to do when hes online
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Falcon
(03-27-2014, 02:49 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

We accept your resignation, though i havent heard a word from you in a good long while, we're still active, though i think everyone thought you were inactive or gone.

Active members are:

Toxic
Nevinator
Dubwub
Moist
Dr.internet
the rock
church
lonewolf
and me

and so on, if you wish to reverse this decision just contact me on steam at any time, Nev's always running things to do when hes online

psst
The burger has returned from his trek across the arabian sands! What tales of wonder do you have for us?
Hello Smile i want to apply as a security eploye.
(05-18-2014, 02:02 AM)Roxerxs Wrote: Hello Smile i want to apply as a security eploye.
Please revise your application to the designated format on the front page. Thank you.