FUMUKU International
Quote:Welcome back (FL:RP)The_Alpha_Dog :STEAM_0:1:47305337
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D
Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD: 0381

I'm glad to be back!

* The_Alpha_Dog salutes the FUMUKU logo.
Thanks for approving me.
It would be nice if you sent me a PM or anything like that.
On the radio frequency and that stuff.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
*** A letter appears on the desk of the CEO ***

Hello Sir and fellow work collegues,

I am sorry to inform you that I will be leaving FUMUKU International.
Things have come up and my former clan was back instated and I am going off to a new adventure, I hope you guys had fun with like I did with you guys. You have a good clan running, so keep it up. Wink

I enjoyed being in this company and roleplaying together with you guys therefore I salute you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. Have fun in the future!

John 'Shadow' Andrews out.

*FUMUKU International Letters are posted via Mail to FUMUKU Employees*

26th of March, 2012

FUMUKU International Announcements and News.

We have had many scrapes and bumps this month. This includes wars, demotions and discharges of employees from different sections of FUMUKU.

We would like to say Farewell to -

Head of Medical (HoM) Elder. He has decided to move on but we thank him for his service and dedication to FUMUKU Int.

Security Officer (Class B) Nadrick. He has decided to move on but we thank him for his service and dedication to FUMUKU Int.

Security Officer (Class B) Braindog. Yet another one deciding to move on. Good luck and thank you for the Service.

Security Officer (Class C) Forceghost. Although he wasn't around a lot, he still was an addition of FUMUKU's Sec. Division so we thank him for his time.

Security Officer (Class C) Shadow. Shadow has decided to move on to apply for a different company but we thank him for his time and service.

Security Officer (Class C) Sub-Zero. Decided to move on and live his life somewhere else. Thank you.

*Salutes*

Thank you for your service and willingness to improve FUMUKU in all ways impossible. You are welcome back anytime.

We have many projects ongoing at the moment and some exciting features to look out for.

We have a HAPC being tested and customized to better designs.

Advanced Security Labs and Sec Division Office being currently build in Evocity.

Applications and Division replacements.

We are to remind you that all Divisions are looking for new members. Feel free to ask the head of that specific Division for an Application form or any questions regarding replacements.

If you have any further questions please bring it to one of our HQ's and have someone help you out.

Until next time.

FUMUKU International - We do it because we can.

Signed
FUMUKU Administrating Team.

*End of letter*

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Alm0ztgmod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38562752
Your Age: 16
Hours on server: 100
RP Events you have been in: not that many.
RP Point Amount: 1
Ban History on Fearless RP: CMD and once a Doomfort.
Character bio:
In Character Information: Jethro Prime is a nice 27 year old man who loves helping people that need it. He was once helping the SS gather enough information about hackers, which he ofcourse managed to shut down. Now he is enjoying Security technology.

Division you are applying for: The Security Divison

Full Name: Jethro "Vortex" Prime
All Nicknames: Jethro/Prime
Date of Application: 03.28.2012

Date of birth: 6/4/1985
Place of Birth: MTL Hospital.
Mobile:408-555-1212
Driver's License Number:01-47-87441

Why are you applying? I want to be a member of this clan because i think i would be a great FUMUKU member, also thought it could be cool to meet some new guys.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I think i would do great in any situation, always keep my head on what to do.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I can offer guns, ammo, food and etc.. i can also provide good aim and Brain.
You need to add a character bio to this application ^

EDIT: As well as a background in the division you're applying for, if any.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Steam Name:[OUCH]Pacman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34526102
Your Age:12
Hours on server:265
RP Events you have been in:bank rp blackdog you were security guard / train rp/ bomb rp
RP Point Amount:1
Ban History on Fearless RP:2 One for nlr and the other one for my friend went on my acount and thought it would be funny it say f**k you to a admin
Character Bio:
Frank demeco is a very nice old man and like to help young people when he was 40 he was serving as the presidents body guard until a raid happened and frank demeco got shot in the stomach and then retired he now is 49 and live near the evo city lake and love fishing and eating pie

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name:Frank Demeco
All Nicknames:franky
Date of Application:28/3/2012

Date of birth:N/A
Place of Birth:evocity
Telephone Number:566789
Mobile:N/A
Driver's License Number:5489

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address:
Zip code:

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address:evocity lake villa
Zip code:N/A

City

Why are you applying?This looks like a nice rping clan with building weapons and security and i have rped with this clan

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
Frank has been a body guard/ Security guard for some time and wants to move on to something new but he doesn't know what to move to so he decided to join this clan

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I think you should choose me because i am a very nice and helpful old man and I am very good in rp and sometimes building

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will try very hard to help anyone in this clan and will never disobey any order from my leaders and when ever base is under attack i will try to protect it from enemies

Please tell me if i forgot something
Steam Name: [FL:RP] -A??- Sgt. Prison Cmdr.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35377420
Your Age:12
Hours on server: 47 I think
RP Events you have been in: 3 Zombie type RP/ Toxic waste RP/ MIB RP EDIT: Road Repair RP, Goverment RP
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: No bans to date
Character Bio: Of my IC me? John Taylor is tall, muscular with blond hair and blue eyes. He has studied for A, AS and GCSE level in, Combined Science, Physics, Maths, Further Maths, Biochemical studies, Chemical Science, Biology along with degrees in, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths. But only has GCSEs in Statistics and Analysis.

Division you are applying for: Medical/ Civilian Recruitment or security (Physical Training)

Full Name: John "HART" Taylor
All Nicknames: John, Jonny, Jo'
Date of Application: 30/March/2012
Place of Birth: Evocity Birth Ward/ Mercy Hospital/ Evocitys outlands/ Evocity
Telephone Number: 0123-456-PM-Prison
Mobile: 4532-2346-PM-Prison
Driver's License Number: Pol126

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Nexus 2nd floor/ Nexus/ City Center/ Evocity
Zip code: NexEvo1678

Suburb / City Evocity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: N/A
Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City

Why are you applying? To A) help the people who are hurt in the line of work or B) To help train the people guarding facilities around the world

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Two years as a medical student, with PE (Physical Education) lesions twice a day.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because I can bring a level of personality and versatility to the complex

What will you offer FUMUKU? Many PE/Medical services to the workers and guards of FUMUKU.

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Come on Black, don't leave us hangin'
Almost forgot we had apps, ill check them when i get back from work tonight
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]