Name of player: cyber nasty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43015972

Time in GMT: 12.15PM

Server: V2D

Summary: Growing weed as a president in his own "Base"

Evidence: Pictures:

https://gyazo.com/40004421f0bc6d54faab969f971ac5e9

https://gyazo.com/581fb3a463745ae93e4c75a31d4053f5
I was basing in that house as a BMD, and I saw the president slot open. Before I could finish growing my weed (which was legalized by the last president to be clear), I switched to president and said I would harvest it and destroy the pots as well as my home.

I essentially said I was going on vacation, and I was going to relax at my home for a few minutes. I go over, wait for my weed to finish with SirSquid and that was going to be that. Khajo just runs into my house when the door is open and stars passive aggressively threatening me like every other authority figure on the server and tells me he's recording, etc. I explain every detail in the situation to him, it was from the last president, I'm removing it, etc.

My fault for not destroying actively growing weed before I switched jobs, but surely you have to cut some slack between president changes? People RDM accidentally once a president dies and laws get reset, and they get a warning for killing 4 people. (That literally happened to me 2 days ago.) If I go to clean up my old mess as a president, that doesn't change anything.
M8, You told that you grow weed for "Your medication" I got a video but it takes long to upload so I took the screenshots only
(08-18-2015, 12:27 PM)Kahjo Wrote: M8, You told that you grow weed for "Your medication" I got a video but it takes long to upload so I took the screenshots only

Exactly, it was medicinal marijuana RP under the previous president. I was trying to explain that to you but you were too busy shoving your authority dick down my throat and ignoring me.
Player Report for: cyber nasty approved for the reason FailRP, Basing and growing weed as president.

Notes: Before switching to a government job you should always destroy your contraband beforehand. I know you must have been rushing in order to get the President slot, however I would appreciate it if you could do that next time.

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-18-2015, 02:15 PM)Suarez Wrote: Player Report for: cyber nasty approved for the reason FailRP, Basing and growing weed as president.

Notes: Before switching to a government job you should always destroy your contraband beforehand. I know you must have been rushing in order to get the President slot, however I would appreciate it if you could do that next time.

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Thank you, will-do next time.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub